+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 435 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4350

Thread: How to became a perfect FOREX Trader?

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is simple ,you just make plans and some rules in trading and stick to them ,review them when you are following them every where and change them to make better ones.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's possible to become better trader but it's impossible if there is perfect trader in forex because there is no perfect system and
    there is no one who could win in every transaction. It's possible to get consistent profit but don't ever think if you could get profit
    only without any losses at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the best way to became a perfect FOREX Trader is to learn how to be a discipline forex trader because with discipline trading you can never trader with fear, greed and trading with emotion and you can always get a confirmation before you place your trade these i really think its the qualities of a discipline trader

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be a perfect forex trader at first one should get the proper forex knowledge. After that he should practice the demo trading. It will increase his experience level. A perfect trader is able to control his emotion. This is the most important thing in forex trading. To be a real trader one should control his emotion. He have to read the real time news and analyse the market perfectly.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aapko perfect forex trader banana hai to sabse pehel forex me jo bhi sikhe uska demo kare...Fir jo bhi strategy best lage iske sath bane rahe.
    Demo me jab 80% wining ratio ho jaye monthly tabhi real account khole. Jab bhi trade kare aapne emotions ko control karna sikhe aur proper money management k sath hi trade kare.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Success in the forex course it took many years for us here should really required to understand chart.While reading the chart would be very difficult and requires considerable practice time.There are different kinds of steps that we must live in order to understand the chart itself.

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to become a successful trader we should maintain the rules of trading.we should maintain the discipline.such as avoid the emotion,make a good money management plan,use the low lot size,use the stop lose and some other important matters to maintain become the perfect traders.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such kind of thing as perfect in this world... If anything is perfect then creation will stop at that point.. nothing new can be entered then.. this is why nothing can be really perfect.. we can just improve... this is why you will never find a perfect trader.. because nobody can score 100% in this market.. no matter how strong your analysis is, you will still face some losses in your trading for sure..
    Searching Myself...

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a perfect trader then there is only one way we have to do, is to learn and practice seriously and find a lot of experience in the trade. so if you want to be a perfect trader then do it...

Member saraswati is an unknown quantity at this point saraswati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and i haven't started my demo trading yet. and secondly i think broker choosing is so important for traders. i will obviously go with instaforex company.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 435 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)