+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Indicators used in Forex

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most useful and popular indicators is: Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic and Zigzag. Zigzag is too good indicator. I don't use indicator. I'm trading only by naked chart. To become a successful trader, avoid all indicator and increase your ability. I think, Indicator's are a trouble for chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually dear I have used lot of indicator in my strategies for trading but most of the indicator goes to wrong and finally i have find out effective indicator by the suggestion of expert. now i have using this COBRA indicator in my trading and presume that this is safe for used in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I do not know the best signal, but some buddies informed me that are perfect: MACD and RSI, I need an established investor to help me select, because the part of the signal is necessary at dealing .

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually, every traders have different indicators and the best indicators but it will not become a guarantee will works at another trader ..so you only need to get the suitable one and master it
    and here is my suitable indicator for me,
    stochastic, bollingerbands+MA, and zigzag..
    and then we can combine with trendline
    do the best we can

Senior Member forexhero is on a distinguished road forexhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators used in Forex help the traders understand the buy and sell position. Some indicator is good for trader like moving averages, rsi and macd etc. Otherwise we can not fully depend our indicator...

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators in trading terminal you can see. But I think the more you use indicators the more you will be confusing. That's why you have to use the indicators that you think are the best. I use Parabolic, RSI, Bollinger Band, ADX, Moving Average. Among of the mentioned indicators I found Moving Average is the best indicators. A new trader can clearly get idea about the trend using Moving average.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators used in Forex help the traders but it is not sufficient in long term trade. so trade with your own analysis and strategy, never depend upon indicators fully. thank you.

Senior Member yahyatouaf is an unknown quantity at this point yahyatouaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I do not know the best indicator, but some friends told me that are perfect: MACD and RSI, I need a professional trader to help me choose, because the role of the indicator is necessary at trading .

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use following five indicators most..

1. moving averages
    2. parabolic sar
    3. MACD
    4. RSI
    5. stochastic

using this i find some good trend in forex and hope find some more indicators..

thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Senior Member qudsia123 is an unknown quantity at this point qudsia123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post Indicators used in Forex

Please tell me about different indicators used in Forex trading, and among all those indicators which one is the best especially for new traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20