+ Reply to Thread
Page 876 of 877 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think before we start any actual consideration we must have our own aircraft .. we must have powerful perspective and comprehend this industry how it performs . when we offer and when we buy . how to discover the excellent pattern and how to business with the pattern . i think if we don`t have aircraft we will reduce in few times its no whim in currency trading market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shafayet is an unknown quantity at this point shafayet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyday I am learning and learning forex, because I did not see its any ending , everyday I find something new that I would not know, so for keeping learning always i am trading, I thin everybody should do it , that case it will give you good result for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, every trader has a trading plan by which he can trade, i prefer scalping because i am a student and i am a short time trader. so it is the main thing to me to learn for the long term trade,thank you. i am trying .

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to safwan06 For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-31), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15), username009 (2019-02-10), zahid2016 (2017-12-15)

Member Finix is an unknown quantity at this point Finix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    The longer you can stay in the forex trading with a sound trading plan, the more likely you will start to experience a better run of trades,
    Every trader should have a proper plan to trade in forex..without proper plan one will steer his account into unknown in the vast ocean of forex..plan is very important to make consistent profit in Forex..A trader must know his plan well..he should have a clear vision in his mind how he will achieve his goal and for that what he will have to do.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finix For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-31), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15), QamarXulqi (2017-10-30)

Member larasati is an unknown quantity at this point larasati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lilorusdi View Post
    Planning is very necessary to be made trading clear direction and purpose, scalable, and easily controlled. But the plan would be futile if not based on strong intention, did not comply and apply it properly.
    in building a perfect trading plan required a good framework also
    there are important points in determining the framework, the nature of markets, strategies, and management. above is my trading plan before the open position, if you can master these three, to achieve the profit would not be difficult for you.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to larasati For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-31), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Member lilorusdi is an unknown quantity at this point lilorusdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by posil View Post
    Of course dear every trader should be careate plan for successful trading in forex market. I presume that forex is the platform where trader can trading as pert time or full term basis and trader have need to create plan on term based for achieve goal.
    Planning is very necessary to be made trading clear direction and purpose, scalable, and easily controlled. But the plan would be futile if not based on strong intention, did not comply and apply it properly.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilorusdi For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-31), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course dear every trader should be careate plan for successful trading in forex market. I presume that forex is the platform where trader can trading as pert time or full term basis and trader have need to create plan on term based for achieve goal.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to posil For This Useful Post:

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arif01 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with build a plan for our trading forex then we just open the road that we will pass it
    a plan is like a ble print or procedure for us to show the right way then we can trade with better and safely and also we have prepared some options to overcome some condition
    do the best we can

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-31), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), mannaf12 (2012-07-28), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely. without a proper trading plan and proper money management rules you can never survive in the very risky market of forex.. making a trading plan consists of how much will be your profit and how much u r willing to risk of ur equity..

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sammy For This Useful Post:

fakher (2013-06-02), Hanif484 (2018-12-31), khurramshahzad2 (2019-01-11), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 876 of 877 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)