+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 399 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Only you can control your behaviour.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is very important in forex trading, as a forex trader you must have the right behavior in terms of transactions if not, even with the best skills, you will find yourself on the edge of defeat just because of the lack of the right behavior that confuses you, has a whole package is needed for every forex trader to make it not only skillful but also disciplined to keep you on your feet all the time. and I think especially those related to forex, such as feelings of fear, feelings of greed, etc. And it can all be controlled by asserting our hearts and minds to control habits, and we must have good mind control and we must be very good at analyzing the market and need to be experienced in forex to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think to avoid losing our account and capital, and to become a successful trader, we need to control our emotions because it affects our trading. and I think this is real because this is a challenging factor for management actions therefore to maintain in the Foreign Exchange industry, we must manage hazards and actions. And every investor has to be more realistic here if not, he can reduce the reduction in all the time enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remember that Forex and stock trading are a matter of taking risks. after all, now I also notice that somehow we get profits that come from our hard work as well, not from other people's services. The only thing you control is the amount of money you put into each trade and we pay a lot of attention in our money, and whenever it concerns money, we tend to involve a lot of feelings about it. The majority of emotions surround negative money. Monetary Syndrome is related to feeling happy and proud. But there is no need to lose money to show negative emotions.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naveed_ahmad6864 View Post
    I agree with you insan khudd ko khudd hee change krr sakt ahai orr koi nhi hai jo apko change krr ske log apko motivate krr sakty hain lkin change nhi krr skaty to apko khud sochna hota hai ke apke liye kya sai hai orr kya ghalat hai
    gi ahan ap ko apna behavior acha rakhna hoga forex kai kaam ein aphir he iss sai acha paisa kmaa sakein gein aur forex kai kaam mein abehavior bauhat zaroori hai siss wja sai mein ap ko kahta hun ak kai ap ko aghr forex kai kaam sai paisa laina hai to ap ko iss sai i acha kaam aur kahein nahi malay gah

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the same time investing more money so that we will be able to have the opportunity to trade in larger lot sizes and also make more from forex trading. And yes, really, no one can control our behavior but we can because we know ourselves us and our problems so if we control ourselves while trading we can avoid many mistakes and many mistakes to enter and make big profits. so we can say the psychology of traders is very important

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, only his brother can control behavior. All traders must remain calm when trading. A good trader always controls emotions and greed to produce good trades. If there is a trader who cannot control himself, he will lose all money in a short amount of time. Our aggressive behavior always destroys us. and I feel clear that only I can control my behavior. Controlling behavior is very important to us. If we don't control ourselves then we cannot become good traders. Self control is very important. Every trader must control themselves. They must control their greed. They must trade with discipline.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you insan khudd ko khudd hee change krr sakt ahai orr koi nhi hai jo apko change krr ske log apko motivate krr sakty hain lkin change nhi krr skaty to apko khud sochna hota hai ke apke liye kya sai hai orr kya ghalat hai

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by almont View Post
    yes emotion is a common thing with forex traders and I think how well you set it determines how far you go in the forex market and how well you manage it depends on your risk appetite and it is very important that the forex trader can control me and be completely calm during trading so there are not many mistakes in his analysis or in his view of the market due to Alnfal or tension and also good control of his emotions and thoughts. Feeling trading
    अपनी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित करने के लिए यह बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है और जब आप अपने व्यक्तिगत सौदे की योजना का संकेत प्राप्त करते हैं, तो आपको अपने व्यापार संशोधन को बंद करने या चुनने और तैयार करने के लिए तैयार रहना चाहिए, इन दिशानिर्देशों और परिस्थितियों के बारे में कई अन्य कारक बनाना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है इंजीनियरिंग प्रोग्राम है। और हाँ मैं आपसे यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए सहमत हूं कि हम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के कारोबार में आपके व्यवहार को नियंत्रित कर सकते हैं क्योंकि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में व्यवहार और भावनाएं दोनों एक बड़ा कारक हैं।

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important to control your feelings and you must be prepared to close or opend and pose your business modification when you get an indication of your personal deal plan and it is very important to make many other factors about these guidelines and the circumstances that your engineering program has. and yes I agree with you to ensure we can control your behavior in the forex trading business because both behavior and emotions are a big factor in forex trading. i think if you lose your bahaviour then you lose your profit in forex.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, at Forex, controlling yourself is a big problem for trading. It is not easy to control behavior. I traded on Forex for two months, but I could not control my greed and emotions. So I've lost all of my capital of more than $ 300. So don't be happier or sadder in profit or loss. Silence and a good successful trader is a trader who can control his emotions in the right way and make his mind only to control his trade without emotional effects, also who can work free from tension and he can make a loss but he quickly recovered from this loss and learn from the mistake,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 399 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)