+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 399 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Only you can control your behaviour.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes so true and right you can change your behavior and your behavior effect your business so make your behavior positive to earn lot of money from forex becouse if we want get profit in forex we need control ourself because we know its very danger for our capital well bro, for me I personally believe that if you lost your bahaviour then you loss your profit in forex.you must control your behavior because you don't control your behavior then its very harmful for you. so you need try to control your behavior. its very impotent to every Forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is about ourselves, how we control ourselves, and what we should do in this market, not everyone can control themselves better, so I think to be a successful trader experienced, then takes the struggle and hard work bigger, so we can become a trader who will stand atop the victory ji haan sirf hum hi apna behaviur control kar skatey hai koi aur ais anahi kar skata hai humein khud ke behaviur par control karna chahiye iar over react nahi karna chaihye hamesha soch samjh kar deciision lena chahiye uar patience rakhna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important for us not to let forex affect our family life. I can only recommend you to use stop loss, you will never go to that negative number and your family life will not be disturbed. we must make ourselves very strong mentally so that we can take calculated losses. and Online bases, the largest currency market when working at home, are most important for controlling emotions. With trading emotions are very dangerous. Especially for novice traders need to keep the rules in forex trading to be successful.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders ko is me apna behavior ko control karna hota hai.Jis ki waja say hi wo calm hota hai our apni traders ko focus karta hai.Trading me jab ap emotional hotay hai.Yah phir undisciplined say trading karty hai tu ap ko losses hotay hai. yes its true that professionel trader can controle their behaviour and belive me its not simple and easy it need from you some hard work and lon time of practice greed control is very important because you will be able to control your self in the two ways earning or loosing and puting a fixed target % will make it easy for example i say this month my target will be 30% of my capital .

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sirf me he nahi her koi he chahe to yaha pay apnay emotions ko control kar sakta hai aur kam kar sakta hai yaha pay hume bus ye chahye hota hai k zyada say zyada practice kare ta k humaray lye asani ho sake k hum yaha pay behter tor pay aur achi performance kar sake. well jee han mein tou apki baat se yr sehmat hun aur waqyi ye baat bilkul thk bhi hai k srf hum hi apny behavior ya phr ziada axha word emotions ko khud se hi control krsakty hein kiyunki koi aur humary liye ye ni krsakta bilkul bhi

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definitely you are right because ap jitna bi profit karo ya jitna bi loss ho ap apne ap confident rahen ur patience se kaam len take koi bi confusion na ho.. agr ap confuse ho gae hen to ap or bi loss face karen ge ur agr ap profit mai hen ur phr bi over confidence ho rhe hen ur phr trade laga dete hen to ap phr bi loss face kar sakte en is liye behtar ha pehle market ke trend ko ache se jan len

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt which is absolutely correct. u can get suggestions coming from therefore so webgurus along with "forex masters", however you have to know in which employing these people will be the important. not really choosing greed but not producing novice faults will be the important to achieve success. Totally in shape on your inscription for the reason that pro traders don't lose control in excess of themselves taking into account being loss and they take it as a conventional issue but on the other laborer it becomes too raw to newbies . So i think all traders ought to conduct yourself like a pro trader after loss comes to us . :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it is frightening to realize that as adults we can disagree with helpless young people who in fact seek us for guidance and protection from the dangers that can strike in various forms and can have an impact on children's behavior in many different ways. way. Love between parent and child will always be there, but there are times when parents can have disapproval of a behavior. and Forex is a playground for losses and profits. if I am the support of my trading balance then the lost money also goes from my own decision. so if I can make decisions correctly and control my behavior from being greedy then profit and not check my greed then the loss is certain.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    feeling management is very necessary for businesses in currency trading. if you are a selfish individual and want to generate income within a few months, spend your cash without research then you will become loose, you are the only individual for whom you can only manage your feelings. and If you know how to control your behavior, you will make great success with forex. But it requires training, time, patience, and want to learn the job before you get into a real account. Only you can grow your business and only you are responsible for destroying the business

14. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is very important in forex trading, as a forex trader you must have the right behavior in terms of transactions if not, even with the best skills, you will find yourself on the edge of defeat just because of the lack of the right behavior that confuses you, has a whole package is needed for every forex trader to make it not only skillful but also disciplined to keep you on your feet all the time. and I think especially those related to forex, such as feelings of fear, feelings of greed, etc. And it can all be controlled by asserting our hearts and minds to control habits, and we must have good mind control and we must be very good at analyzing the market and need to be experienced in forex to make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 399 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)