+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the two are very good indicators used. I myself prefer to use stohastic indicators. This indicator is able to produce a good trading signals. we wait for a certain price area level in order to make trading positions.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will prefer bollinger bands, it is the best indicator in my opinion. because it can predict the current state of the market is bearish and bullish, i think most of the trader use bollinger bands in their strategies but it should not be used alone it should be used with other indicators to confirm the movement of currencies. it needs additional indicators of the other to sharpen the analysis of the Forex market movements for a profitable trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai tou Bollinger Bands ko hi prefer karonga kiun kay mai ne Bollinger Bands ko hi use kiya hai aur ye waqai gainful hai agar ap is ko thek se learn kar kay istemal karen aur apni trading ko profit per le jayen this is better i think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Which indicator you prefer and feel works best among bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator?
    I think, everything is fine. because both can be combined into one system. I think, if you can put together in one strategy, the outcomes are better, rather than using them separately. if the indicator shows the same signal, then you can take a decision.

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all of my friends I think that these two are best but i add another one along with these two and that is parabollic SAR as a lagging indicator in this Bollingerband and Parabolic SAR produce signal

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will love boollinger better. Bollinger band is truly one of the most classical tool here forex trading, but many trader does not even knwo how to use it. The two outer bands are for support and resistance, including the middle band. The wider the outer ban the higher the mrket volatility. Also if the candle stick is below the band; that is short signals, if it were to be above, that is sell signal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cozard007 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11)

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are talking about the two best indicators so i guess it depends on the personal choice. i heard that most people use both side by side to improve the analysis.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to muse Bollinger Bands. Bollinger bands are simply, volatility bands one each side of a simple moving average. This kind of indicator Bollinger bands are calculated using the standard deviation of price over the same period as moving averages and plotted on either side of the moving average

10. The Following User Says Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are my favorite indicator as long as I still use the indicator, and now I can not use it anymore but I think all the same indicators indicate whether the prices will go down or up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to boniez For This Useful Post:

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    These two are best but i add another one along with these two and that is parabollic SAR as a lagging indicator in this Bollingerband and Parabolic SAR produce signal and i use stoch just to confirm that signal and its best with this do not enter when stoch caught in above 70 or below 30.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)