+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think the 2 indecator is bad and can't use it or depend it in your strategy and you can add it in chart and do back test by your self and see how it will eat your money and can't gain profit by it
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youcef54 View Post
    I do not trusted the bollinger band or the stochastic at all,because at the first time I also uses them properly but can not get any result and also lost my capital for the many time.So now a day I also uses the candle stick pattern charts and the moving average and also getting the good result on the business.
    Bhai aapne jab pahli baar in indicators ka use kiya hoga to tab aapke pass mein in indicators ki knowledge nahi hogi bhai, aapke pass mein acha knowledge hoga to aap inse jarur badiya entry point le sakenge bhai, apko ye learn karna hoga.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-09-28)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I do not trusted the bollinger band or the stochastic at all,because at the first time I also uses them properly but can not get any result and also lost my capital for the many time.So now a day I also uses the candle stick pattern charts and the moving average and also getting the good result on the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to indicators ke sath mein trading karna pasand karta hoon, aur Bollinger band sabse acha indicator lagta hai, bas indicator ko bhai jab tak humne sikha nahi hota hai usse trading nahi kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-09-28)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ysaid0878 View Post
    each indicator has its use , and have to know there is no indicator accurate 100%, but i feel the stochastic gives good idea at high frame as time frame of four hours, but be sure it u , not use it alone,
    as you have to use the trend , resistance and support areas.
    Bhai ye baat to hai ki yaha par koi bhi indicator 100% sahi signal de ye sahi nahi hota hai, lekin koi bhi indicator ke jariye trading kare to usko kaise istemaal karna hota hai ye hum logo ko kafi achi tarah se pata hona chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-09-28)

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like use the bolinger band becouse it have 3 line make me know where the price will go and that is good thing with that indicator and i use some trend line with that indicator to helped me know mor information about this price and where it will go

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ysaid0878 is on a distinguished road ysaid0878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each indicator has its use , and have to know there is no indicator accurate 100%, but i feel the stochastic gives good idea at high frame as time frame of four hours, but be sure it u , not use it alone,
    as you have to use the trend , resistance and support areas.

Member Omar_b98 is on a distinguished road Omar_b98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me Bollinger bands is better then stochastic
    because bollinger bands is easy for technical analysis as unlike as Stochastic
    and the good thing is bollinger bands is old then stochastic
    at the last those two indicators are good for trading

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhuru View Post
    Bollinger bands are important and thats what we all known to work with the effort of choice the greater effort to the driving position that we develop to the greatest issues of the market its also good to work to some reason of choice that we are able to work and produce the greathearted choice
    The Bollinger Band on the center line can be used to make the price going back or forth. We should be able to use the line to place a stoploss if the price is reversal or reverse direction. So determine take profit is on the outer bolinger line.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dexgotastra For This Useful Post:

vallenodafx (2018-03-23)

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the trading platform most of the indicators are the useless and they do not work properly for all the time,so I do not prefer to doing the trade with the indicators but for doing the technical analysis the candle stick pattern charts and the moving average are the perfect for me.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashisol For This Useful Post:

artutal (2017-07-31), brainko (2017-07-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)