+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Hybrid View

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Which indicator you prefer and feel works best among bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-05-22), sagar arain (2018-04-08)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    These two are best but i add another one along with these two and that is parabollic SAR as a lagging indicator in this Bollingerband and Parabolic SAR produce signal and i use stoch just to confirm that signal and its best with this do not enter when stoch caught in above 70 or below 30.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are my favorite indicator as long as I still use the indicator, and now I can not use it anymore but I think all the same indicators indicate whether the prices will go down or up

5. The Following User Says Thank You to boniez For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11)

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favor to muse Bollinger Bands. Bollinger bands ar merely, volatility bands one all sides of a straightforward moving average. this type of indicator Bollinger bands ar calculated victimization the quality deviation of value over an equivalent amount as moving averages and premeditated on either facet of the moving average.................................

Member Quratulain is an unknown quantity at this point Quratulain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These r my favrt indicator as long as I still use the indicator.i prefer to bollinger bands.bollinger bands r simply.is sy ziada abi ni janti new trader Hun Jb or kuch jan jaun gi to zror share krun gi

Banned fari2013 is an unknown quantity at this point fari2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Huṁ bōlin'gara bēnḍsa myujha māṭē pasanda karē chē. Bōlin'gara bēnḍsa, khālī vōlēṭiliṭī bēnḍa saraḷa khasēḍavānī sarērāśa ēka darēka bāju chē. Sūcaka bōlin'gara bēnḍsa ā prakāranī sarērāśa thatāṁ ja samayagāḷāmāṁ kimmata pramāṇabhūta vicalana madadathī gaṇavāmāṁ anē āgaḷa vadhī rahī sarērāśa tō bāju para gōṭhavēlā chē.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    they are my favorite indicator as long as I still use the indicator, and now I can not use it anymore but I think all the same indicators indicate whether the prices will go down or up
    stoch indicater ek bhout hee popular indicater hai es tara bollinger band jo market movement ko bata hai jeh dano ache indicater hai trader es ko forex stock future mai use karte hai market ko read karne ke layi es tara results v ache hai jeh dano indicaters ke ...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to muse Bollinger Bands. Bollinger bands are simply, volatility bands one each side of a simple moving average. This kind of indicator Bollinger bands are calculated using the standard deviation of price over the same period as moving averages and plotted on either side of the moving average

11. The Following User Says Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11)

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To bollinger bands are simply, volatiltity bands one each side of a simple moving average. This kind of indicator Bollinger bands are calculatd using the standard deviation of price over the same period as moving averages and plotted on either side of the moving average it depends on the personal choice. I heard that most people use both side by side to analysis.

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Huṁ bōlin'gara bēnḍsa myujha māṭē pasanda karē chē. Bōlin'gara bēnḍsa, khālī vōlēṭiliṭī bēnḍa saraḷa khasēḍavānī sarērāśa ēka darēka bāju chē. Sūcaka bōlin'gara bēnḍsa ā prakāranī sarērāśa thatāṁ ja samayagāḷāmāṁ kimmata pramāṇabhūta vicalana madadathī gaṇavāmāṁ anē āgaḷa vadhī rahī sarērāśa tō bāju para gōṭhavēlā chē.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)