+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 180 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    Dear i safer to trade session of UK and USA. because at this session have very movement . then i can scalping . so i safer to trade in UK and USA session.
    yes ..i agree with you...we can get our target with follow the trend at this session....and we all know if we want to get profit never trade against the trend...thats the simple formula...that make us will get what we want from forex trading,,,that is pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hossam_a22 is an unknown quantity at this point hossam_a22's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the price in silver futures was increasing, the volatility was steadily decreasing. The change in trend was characterized by increased volatility.
    Bottom Reversals

When prices bottom, they are usually accompanied by increased volatility. An increase in the Volatility indicator after a recent decline, could signal that the price is bottoming. Exiting or reducing the size of short positions might be a good strategy. Other indicators would be used to determine when to enter a long position.

The chart below of the S&P 500 Emini Futures contract shows an example of how bottoms are usually marked by increases in volatility:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sroooooor60 is an unknown quantity at this point sroooooor60's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes indeed the asian session is safest from my point of view as the loss ratio is a little bit, but we always caution before starting any business process.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This thread is very informative for me before this i am unable to know about the which season is better for trading . I am very thankful to all of the forum members which are participating in this informative thread. These are the expert analysis which is very useful in future trading like wise now a days too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abcforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member hammer90 is an unknown quantity at this point hammer90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think safety on forex trading depends upon ones own style of trading and money management. In terms of sessions the average movement in asian session is very low so to me its boring to trade and london and us session is far better than others with respect to price action and movement.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i safer to trade session of UK and USA. because at this session have very movement . then i can scalping . so i safer to trade in UK and USA session.

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think no session is good for us to have the safe tradings but this is the strategy which if we will use it properly then it will be good for us to have the good tradings and the good money management is the key for good tradings.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a clear indicator commonly used technical trading. When it's time to determine the best fit for the open. When it's time oversold/overbought etc so gan. Please try "only once in a demo account

Member azky is an unknown quantity at this point azky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    United sesion is very good because the movement is fast unlike sesion asia because the little pergerakanya that causes the direction of unclear where motion different from a fast American sesion

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that depend on the news...... if there is enough news about the market movement and i can understand the news about market then that session is best and safe for give a trade.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 180 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)