+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 180 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member nashftg is an unknown quantity at this point nashftg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    talking about safer refer to low risk hence low in profit , yet it profitable . For me trying to get some from Asia open and strike for eurp and us open

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mostly trade in NEW YORK session because i prefer to trading a eur usd and gbp usd because i m trading through scalping trading style and i needs more volatility so since i joined forex i conclude that new york session is best fit for my scalping style and strategies ....and i have more profit in that session yet

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Man2012 is an unknown quantity at this point Man2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think safety on forex trading depends upon ones own style of trading and money management. In terms of sessions the average movement in asian session is very low so to me its boring to trade and london and us session is far better than others with respect to price action and movement.

Banned greg is an unknown quantity at this point greg's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good and profitable buiness and its main advantage is that we can work on forex at home also so its home base business only internet connection is required and women can also work on forex like housewife.so my point of view its a good business rather then job.

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh333 View Post
    as per me all session is good for trade, u have to choose the pair according to the session, the Asian session is known as the cool-session , the UK session is very nice to trade the right pair.as per me all session having there own significat pair to trade. the formation of the trade is important. in any session
    i agree with this statement. not depend the time, but depend on the strategy we use. but sometimes, asia session is save to do scalping strategy

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as per me all session is good for trade, u have to choose the pair according to the session, the Asian session is known as the cool-session , the UK session is very nice to trade the right pair.as per me all session having there own significat pair to trade. the formation of the trade is important. in any session

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is nothing more secure in currency trading. if you want more secure that indicates you want less unpredictable, indicates 50 pips activity in whole day, well that is not excellent for benefit, right? and always business the pattern to be secure.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are looking for security in the trade, I suggest you trade in asia session. because it has movement asia session that is not too big. rare trend when the session asia, asia session because there is rarely news release. because it is more so for beginners, it is suitable to trade when the session asia. but still should always use good money management in trading.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well being a profitable forex trader we don't have to specify the seasons we can trade to earn profit all we just have to do is to understand our strategies and indicators then we can always get a clear signer from our strategies and indicators

Member moutazm27 is an unknown quantity at this point moutazm27's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a good session when the session when trading is active and the movement of prices starting to move a bit faster of course, we also implemented a strong capital security system so we will not suffer losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 180 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)