+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member L2L is an unknown quantity at this point L2L's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    session about safe? I do not think there is a safe session ... all sessions have always had the same risk, whether the session asia, europe and america.

It also depends on who we traded pairs, if we are related to trading europe and america, asia then in session tends to move slowly ... moving slowly does not mean safe, but it may be easier in the predictions.

but because it pairs each have their uniqueness, then I do not think there is a safe session. To be safe, you should be ready with the stop loss. stop loss is better than mc.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no session which you can called as the safe session for trading , in every session there is risk of lossing money , so try to be a good analyser and let yourself a good trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no safe in the forex sessions, every hour every minute and every second of forex accounts provide a threat to our survival. but in my opinion is the safest session ahead of the closing session of us because at that time the price moves a little and tend to be flat so it has the potential to use scalping techniques.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Member poorman is an unknown quantity at this point poorman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think moving market is very good for trader. If trader identify market trend then they can ride the trend and make money. So europ and us session is very good for trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me smajhta hu k asia sesseion sub se sucure or safe hai or mere khyal me hume tarding udher hi krni chaiye or yehi sub se best hai or me krta hi isi session me tarding hu or apne apko secure hi smjhta hu bcz yeh hi secure hai sub session se ziada...

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asian session I usually trading pairs that his movement much as ej because Asian session is very safe to use only my ej scalping wave in m1 time frame but do not ever order us dibiarin in the European session could be a loss
    good luck

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by finagold View Post
    asia session is more secure than another session, the session is very good for scalping because the market rarely moves faster during Asian session, but should also be considered when there is a high impact news
    Bilkul sahi baat hai ye, isliye main bhi ye baat bolta hoon, ki Asian market mein thoda active rahne ki jarurat hoti hai, is session humko London session tak ka entry point aur exit point milta hai, ismein thoda bahut pips easily gain kiye ja sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asia session is more secure than another session, the session is very good for scalping because the market rarely moves faster during Asian session, but should also be considered when there is a high impact news

Senior Member forexhunter is on a distinguished road forexhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If u have knowladge about forex market then every session is save for trading and u can make profit any time but if u don't have knowladge about forex business then u can't make profit when ever u open a position u will get loss so first learn the trading then make an investment.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sujarwo View Post
    Here we can see a lot of the market and we just stayed decide which one we liked, that I prefer the European session as possible in this session we will benefit more in taking 20 to 25 pips, from my early trading in Forex, the session this is what I liked best.
    My experience also proves that the European session could indeed give us greater gains, especially in the European session met the New York session, during the session of the second meeting of the forex market tends to move more aggressively, and it certainly can be utilized to obtain profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)