+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 180 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me session to sare risky hote hen in ko safer to trader ne khud apne liye banana hota hy agar trader kisi b session me trade kar raha hy and us ki strategy theek hy to wo session us k liye safe hy and agar strategy wrong ho gai to session lose de de ga Which session you can safely trade trade in should depend on your trading strategy, because as a trader that trades breakout strategies then trading low volatility session is most dangerous while for a range trader then highly volatile sessions are most dangerous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the London session is the best session to trade because there is always a good movement in this period and you can make a good profit , also the American session is good but I like to trade in the morning on the Euro and the British Pound and that's why I prefer the London session. It is necessary to prepare well for the market and trading in European sessions better than others because they move a lot because they give signals and so many consider the sessions of the United States better and all traders love it because it deals profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

charji (2020-07-14)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe lagta hai ki forex trading mein agar aapko accha paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein din mein zyada trading karni chahiye iss field mein maine bhauat bar dekha hai ki raat mein market kuch dheemi ho jati hai jiski wajah se aapko iss field mein bhauat zyada pareshani ho sakti hai bhai. If you look for quiet sessions to trade then probably you have fear to trade in real market conditions and just need to fix that issue and bring confidence to trade any market and kf you decide to trade quiet market tnen there are more chances of stops get hjt as market can run for stops and tnen rally and thjs can happen anytime.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

charji (2020-07-14), meluk (2020-07-12)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are more concerned about safety then probably you should look at trading low volatility sessions such as the Sydney and Tokyo sessions. This two trading sessions tend to have high chances of less volatility most times in the marker. But that does not mean they can't be extremely volatile too, but its rear. mein apni trading ziyada tar new york session mein karta hon aur achi earning kar leta hon kiyon kay pehly mein bhi loss karta tha kio kay mera knowledge acha nahi tha aur na hi experience tha ab mein aik acha trader ban chuka ho aur daily good income made kar leta hon .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that the best trading session is when the market of the USA and that of Europe merge, this is the most active session to trade on and make a lot of money with for a long time, its actually the most traded session but its also volatile in such a way that you can lose a lot if you are not careful with your trading.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading I love to trade in any market session. I still have main job, then i need to trade when i have a free time. So i think i need to trade with a trading system which allow me to trade in any trading session. So it can help me to earn money from this business anytime when i have free time. generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that Asian session because the market is quite calm and this time is safer as well as low risk. But if we can understand the euro session or uk session then we can get more profit from here . but it is possible to take profit from any session if we can use technique as well .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai koi pata ni hota market ka kabhi koi session achah ota hai jab ke kabhi koi session work kar jata hai aap par depnd karta hai ek aap ko konse session mai kaam karna theek lg raha hai phr chahe wo koi bhi session hoga aap ko bas karna aana chhaye theek tara se usi mai faida hai aap ka dear forex market mein aisa koi rule nhi hai k market mein konsa session hamen profit degy dear market mein wo time trading karny k liye bet hota hai jab market mein new trend ka start ho raha hai bilkul new

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market mein koi bhi season nahi hota hai hamesha market run karta hai kuch buyers or sellers k decisions pe to agar aap market k anusar trade karna chateen hai to pehle aap ko jan na jaroori hai market jaab jayada volatile or liquidity wala ho aur jaab aap k pass ek accha trend recognized ho tabhi aap kisi true signal jaise ki ek acche candlestick k saath trading kar sakteen hai

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy mainy yaha par aysa nahe socha hai k kon sa session sahe rahy ga yaha par kio k mughy yaha par just predict karni hoti hai agar hum kuch better predict kar lain gay yaha par tou he sahe hai aur market us hissab sai he chal parti hai yaha par humy bas yaha par is cheeze par achea tarah sai working karny ki zrurat hoti hai session koi bhi ho bas prediction strong ho.. Forex traders ko apni country ke time ke anusar hi trading karna chahiye, forex market 24 hours ki hota hai magar forex traders 24 hours trading to nahi kar sakta hai, usko apne trading strategy aur geology ke anusar hi forex trading session ko choose karna chahiye.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any session for the trader can be a successful and a good session for trading if and only if the trader will be giving the proper time to the forex business and more than the business the trader will have to give the proper time to the learning then definitely i thnik that the trader will be getting the success in the trading business forex trading mein best session usa session hai. hamy market ki bht achi movement dikhny ko milti hain or ye movement trade k lye bht profit able hoti hain forex market ki tamam movement best hai trade sy profit earn karny k lye

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 180 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)