+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main trade karna app ney sekh kar he karna hai agr app ko safe rahna hai trade mai to app mahnat karo jab app mahnat karo gye tab ap k liye trade main earn karna b bohathe asan ho jaye ga or earn b Bhai waise to har session ki baat kare to trading ke liye thik hota hai, lekin bhai sabhi log sahi time par trading nahi kar paate hai, jaydatar to yaha par galat entry le lete hai bhai galat entry par loss hi hota hai bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

charji (2020-07-14), meluk (2020-07-12)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit in the form of money and be happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to work in the period because the European movement be good and also the high liquidity that can be benefited them in circulation available and therefore you should know how good you can deal with things like this in order to reach the goal in the end bhai koi b time hai es main app ko tradesafe khud he karna hoti hai market kakoi b pata ni chlta hai k kab koi news aa jye or market ak dum say up chalai jye app mind ka use karo low risk par earning kar lo trade ki

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no session is secure for trading. Both Asian Americans and Europeans are all the same have a high-impact news. To secure your account is by installing Stoploss on your transaction immediately when you place an order without repurposed. If you do mods then it is likely if there is a great news makes requotes or move quickly will mebuat your account in jeopardy dear forex trading mein daily 4 sessions hoty hen Asian ka session sab se slow hota hai is liye asia k session mein trading karna safe hota hai but jo traders scalping karna chaty hen wo u k k session ko follow karty hen

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the Forex trading business there are four main sessions the Sydney session,the Tokyo session, the London session and the New York session .I think if you want to doing trade properly then you should be take best time of your own choice and if you can understand the market properly and be clear then you can doing the trade and be doing profit on the trade easily. Forex market has the four session. You can say that the four se4ssion has the importance. You are select the slect the session as par there own strategy. But most of the traders are likew the USA session. This session market move the fast. Most of the traders are like this session. and ea the profit.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think it’s no double that I love to trade in any market session. I still have main job, then i need to trade when i have a free time. So i think i need to trade with a trading system which allow me to trade in any trading session. So it can help me to earn money from this business anytime when i have free time. currency session the pound trades extremely lightly during the Tokyo session start watching it near the end of the Tokyo session if you know the trend in sessions you can make profit and if you do not know then you are in trouble you can loose and earn in every session.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think in forex business the Asian session was the art of the safest for trading but for a profit in the Asian session was dangat difficult unless we are also conducting trade with scalping in Asian session is the recommended and besides the Asian session more secure are sessions europe / london in this session apart safe is also easy to get profit

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    must trader advice session is safe to start a transaction in the forex market is the European session or sessions Americans, because in the second session, the market has always formed a good trend, and we can try to make trades by following market trends, so that we can make a profit The IRS session, depending on the currency. Pound is very little business during the Tokyo session. See, for example, that at the end of the Tokyo session, start to move forward. London session GBP / USD currency trading volume represents about 23%. In addition, the pound traded in the New York session

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    session had not as active movement of the European session and U.S. session so that the trader will be easier to monitor them, and analyze, if a trader wants to trade with the test session analysis of American and European comparison will better know one another session The pound trades extremely lightly during the Tokyo session. Start watching it near the end of the Tokyo session as it can start moving then. In the London sessio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)