+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 180 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Safe to use if you want to trade the Asian session had not as active movement of the European session and U.S. session so that the trader will be easier to monitor them, and analyze it. We can see some good movements in this session and mostly this session follow the previous two sessions and traders like to trade in this session so they do the well trades. Besides this they can earn a lot of money from this forum side. agr koi b insan forex trader ko smjta ha tu us ka leya season thek ha,agr koi as bra me nai janta as nai smjta na tradning kr sakta ha or na postning phr us ka ya kam thek nai agr wo markt ka bra me janta ha tu us ka leya tradning lagna bhot asan ha or tradning lagna ka leya insan ko exprince hona zarori hota ha agr expersence na ho tu phr loss he hota ha zayda tar

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal sai session important nahe hota hao bas ap ko is mai trade karna ati ho yahe ap k leayy best hai tab he ap aram sai is mai achea tarah profit earn kar sakty hain kafi trader bina trend daikhy entry laity hain jis sai un ko loss ka samna hota hai... i think the good session that you should focus on it while trading forex is the active session which the market begin to move faster in the way in which you can make a great benefits from this faster way of movement in the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A full best newcomer female sidani for better simply because a few media on this session the session in addition to the market hit some very good manners observed inside the bus business, like the meeting technical and love in addition to catch 50 points is only possible in fact increasingly technical. The trade the safest of the trading asia session because very little movement and not as at the times the sessions so that Europes and Americas as have the right analysis and benefit only a few pips in one candle 3-7 pips in every candles !!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some session in the Forex trading market you can trade all day long and night also but if you want to trade good and also earn good then you have to choose the currency first then you should choose currency zone session it will be batter but if you want to trade perfect session then you should try London session and new York session that time market movement is very good for all currency Certainly that it depends on the trading strategy that we used. I sndird as ai more comfortable trading session at the European markets. Here I use a breakout strategy and makes as a gains in the number of normal. This is able to make me able to safely store profits in trading !!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer the European session and it's very safe and comfortable for me because I'm used to trading at the session as traders and we must be ready and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all need a process and we have to be ready. safe to use if you want to trade the Asian session had not as active movement of the european session and US session so that the trader will be easier to monitor them and analyze if a trader to trade with the test session analysis of american comparison will better know one an other session it depend on currency session

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All session is for just safe trading and you can make some good profit easily but first you will need to make a strategy with all of these session otherwise will be possible to get losses just not profit so keep your patience first with this place. bhaiya ji waise to trading ke liye sabhi session badiya rahte hain bas ap jab bhi trade karte hain to trading mein money managment ke sath sath stop loss laga kar hi trade kare is tarah se trading mein nuksan jayda hone se bach jata hain

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i have the safest session is a session to trade australia, because in this session, market movements are not too extreme in the market compared to new york and london, the sidney market is more relaxed, so it is safe when you trade in this market, and most importantly it is important to use good money management and I trade by analyzing MA, so I don't care about any sessions. Currency prices though fluctuate during certain sessions (whether Asia, Europe or the US) but touch support and resistance levels. So most of the time I place a pending order and let it touch the target price or stop loss or if necessary then I do the average instead of covering losses.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though the currency pair depends but I think all sessions are better for forex trading. Because forex is a worldwide business and this business has many opportunities, we can do this business all sessions. We just need to see some good moves in this session. So forex is a very good business for all sessions and there are some traders who like to trade in low volatility markets because in volatility markets are less slow moving and markets are less risky, I am also a scalp in low volatility because scalping is a risky strategy in Asian volatility sessions low. in high volatility it is also good because our trades make profits in a short time.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to average For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, in my opinion every session is the same for the same, because if you have knowledge and experience about forex trading then you will get money in each session and if you do not have enough knowledge and experience then you will lose in each session and traders like the submission in where there is a rise and fall in prices quickly and traders like it very much because they can sell and buy quickly at low prices and come down and more opportunities for profit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it all depends on your trading strategy but if you are a price action trader I think you don't need to bother about the session all you need to worry about is if your signal will trade valid, after that has been established then I think you are good to go because it will be the best for you at any time. and All sessions are good to produce if the trader has good knowledge and experience and to get these things trading must do more practice on a demo account and read on blogs and sites related to forex. If a trader analyzes the news, analyzes the market trends and makes a good strategy and planning before trading, the trader can get a good profit and every session is good for the trader.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 180 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)