+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 176 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1751

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul apny bohut achi baat ki hai & is baat se mery andar ek passion jaga hai aj main aur bhe working karonga ab & mujhe lagta hai k hum jitna he work karengy forex main utna he acha hai hamary liye forex main & hum successful bhe ban jaengy!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I open a trade in the market I develop a habit of checking past market history or the previous day trading history because it will give me a possible hints of where is the next direction of the market. Understand where the market price settles and where it bounce....you have a winning edge there.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed unpredictable forex 100% proof I can only 73%,
    and I think the movement of the data can be analyzed in the past (just because it's the only data we have to be analyzed) where prices will move.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you, it can make increase knowledge about forex, all this time I still just open daily history course or at the latest so that monthly turns in this forum there is a complete guide, thank

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    history about the price I still do obesrvasi ..

unfortunately at the link I posted in forexrate-it-page9. not provide TF 4h.
    of data collection and calculation while 90% PA in 1:00 hours (starting at 21:00 pm) the price moves 10 pips from the open price (buy and sell).

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    should remain open as the basis of technical and fundamental
    price history just a track record that can give an idea of ​​the extent to which the market moves only

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    obvious, do not make the price as the basis hirtori our OP, it might be more appropriate to be limits as described om,

If history is premised OP us, surely the result would be different,

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    trying to help answer. beg corrected if wrong.
    price history is usually used for backtest EA gan, if we have a complete history of data that say 10 years back so we test EAnya become increasingly mantab gan.
    if we are not familiar with EA so maybe not so important about the history of the data.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, history does not guarantee, but it can be in use for reference only
    There is a saying, history will repeat itself again, if the price is terulanng forex not return but the price pattern
    maap, if there is something wrong

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    price history does not guarantee future success does not guarantee success or profit up but at least we got the price history for future reference and history are to a certain extent will affect the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 176 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)