+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to some extent its true as we can see that most of the times the market gives respect to its previous support and resistance so it can be said that its true but as everyday is a new day and we expect something new and the market moves in a new direction so I must say to some extent its true. Agr ap history ko dekh kr future ki predictions kr rhy hn to sub key point us me yehi ho ga k ap history ka subse top point or subse low point per focus krein ku k bad me yehi point market k liye support r resistance ka kam krty hn or market pull back krti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, yes, I agree with you, as the price is very much the same as the price. Many traders take advantage of these opportunities. Unfortunately, one of them does not. Sometimes the same scenario occurs. But the price is going in the opposite direction and many people do not know that the news is powerful in changing this scenario. you can use the past to know what will happend in futuer but that not good in all time becouse there are a more than it like a new's it make a market going in anther way nd make you do not know any thing in this time so that it not good in all time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab insan forex trading karta hai to 2 cheezien insan kay sath lazmi hoti hen first is profit and second is loss so agar apko profit ho raha hai to apko chahiye kay planning kar k rakhen takay loss say bachen aor agar loss ho raha hai to apni mistakes say seekh kar us ko profit main convert karen. dear aap ne aik wonderfyul bat kahi hai k hamen forex market mein hamen agar market ki hamen future ki movemets k judge karna hai to phar hamen us k lyie hamen history ko dkhna hogy market ki

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    History is way beyond the thoughts and you won't believe how forex was started and how it will take us through the journey in the coming year ahead but since the charts and indicators have been introduced trading has become lot more popular and easy for everyone to try and master but what lies ahead depends on how much people get involved and how they can contribute towards the success of this currency trading online.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider Forex trading is all about studying the history of the market and we look for our moves by studying the market in the past, and market behaves same as it was behaving in the past and there is no need to change our strategy we should always study about the previous history of the market Wel yara kehty hai is business my feelings jam nahi ati emotions kam nahi atey just market analysis kam atey hak so agr hame kamyab hona chahtey hain is business my to ham chahye keh analysis karna sikhye

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro hum foex main history ki help say trend and next move ko sumj sakty hai but is ki help say hum ko sure nai hoat hai k market old move ko kitan follow karti hai k new trend hota hai so futer me kya market ki movement rahegi eske bare me koi bhi nahi bata sakta hai but hame usi history se kuch help mil sakti hai lekin yah tabhi hoga jab hum jayda hard work karke uske bare me main jankari hasil karte hai.....................

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hisory forex me just sipprt and ressitance kam krti hn bas isle elava kuch ni like recently eruusd move kro thi to 2 saal pehle copy to copt eurusd isi point pr thi to 2016 ke last me hn iske elava aba again up ja rhe hn like 2015 ke startign me ja rh ehn to hsitoy isi ke kam ati hn Forex me jo hum market ki analysis karte hai chahe wo technical analysis ho yaa phir fundamental analysis sabhi me hum history ke based par hi karte hai, esiliye kaha jata hai ki jiske paas trading ka jyada experience hota hai wahi yahan par success gain karta hai aur ye such bhi hai.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gee sir its true the key of understanding in the future is a best for traders, because jab tak hum trend ko under stand kar kay trading nahi karian gay to hum earning nahi kar saktay, es liay trade sooch samaj kar lagani chahayie jab tak hum trend ko understand nahi karian gay us waqat tak hum earn nahi kar saktay. A trader can study past price movements. But nothing indicates that the same situation is repeated in the future. Each price is affected by the news and produce movements difficult to predict. Backtesting is useful for measuring the effectiveness of the strategy but does not determine its future success.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aiok muhawar hay kay tareekh hamasah khud ko dohrati hay isis trah say forexmain bhi hay kay is main bhi history khud ko dohrati ya or hamain is main agar iski future ,mve kay bary main janana hay to hamain iskoi history pay nazar rakhni hay tab ham sahee analsysi kar sktay hain i think to understand this, one must understand the economics and politics. See the similar period of history and to find an explanation for this phenomenon. Then the next time is already clear. I know that if the data on non-farm good or Fed rate increases, the price of Gold will fall and vice versa.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

cristalin (2020-07-12), sakaroni (2020-07-14)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's what we should do, but aspect for a support judgment, 3rd and so on from added people who may get a surpass live that faculty enrich and fortify signals and trading systems that we clutches. Create say back substance is also alpha to see the FF itself also one of the 2nd content, but if we judge the communicate itself was no problem bro, we're all looking for profit, no thing what you bust consequential way goal achieved.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

darwan (2020-07-12), sakaroni (2020-07-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)