+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 343 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3429

Thread: Can we do forex as a full time job?

Banned sajawalarif is an unknown quantity at this point sajawalarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not a full time trader i have identical limitation my forex income use your ethic for forex in come get and hold it good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gobind is an unknown quantity at this point gobind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself am still learning and I can also generate kadan though just a bit but it seems to me very great, because the only difference between a bit of income I used to over the past month, so forex was very nice, and most importantly we have to continue to learn, then we will be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member defa305 is an unknown quantity at this point defa305's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is full time business ap forex pa jub cheay am kar sakt ha forex me time ke koi limet ni ha wesy ya ap depand kar ta ha k ap forex ko kinta time dayta ha ager ap koi or jub kar ta ha to ap forex ko part time me be kar sakt ha

Senior Member forexlover786 is an unknown quantity at this point forexlover786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am totally agree with this because nowadays we see much unemployment in all over the world and it is a best step towards employment and earning so we can join Forex as a full time job and earn a handsome amount.

Senior Member deemaaslam is an unknown quantity at this point deemaaslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do Forex as a full time jab, it depends on you that how much skill full are you and how much time to have, if you become skill full in this business and have much money than you surely start this as a full time job so it is up to you that you do it as part time or full time job

Senior Member uroosaanis is an unknown quantity at this point uroosaanis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend on each one ke kn kitna time daita hai trade pe agar ap ku lagta hai ke apke pas itna time management hai ke ap forex ku as a ful time job kr sakte hain tu whynot forex ek fab business hai jis pe ap jitna time invest kren acha hai

Member sp22614 is an unknown quantity at this point sp22614's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can, But why doing forex trading in full time, For me it's good as a part time business (like a hobby). When you're doing it in full time, I'm afraid that you'll loose you're interest in forex, But choice is yours.

Senior Member it--king is on a distinguished road it--king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kulith6 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have a question to all those who are full time traders?

How long have you been full time trading?

Are you earning enough money, not to work a second job?

Is it worth it at the end of the day?
    Its totally depend Upon you if you are free and wants to earn a big amount than you can do this as a full time business there is no limit for trading . if you give maximum time than you can earn big amount .you can do it as part time or full time Job.....

Member mkbhatti is an unknown quantity at this point mkbhatti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han main ney boht say essy log bhi dekhy han ju koi bhi or kam ya job nahi karty wo kehty han kay humy or koi kam krny ki zarorrat hi nahi parti hum isi main hi boht khush han is l8iy ye kafi acha kam hai.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mkbhatti For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

Senior Member sajid125 is on a distinguished road sajid125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex aik best online bisiness hai aap es ko part time bhe kar skte ho or full time bhe.agar aap unemployed ho or aap k pass kafi time hota hai farig to forex aap k iye best hai aap yaha kam karne se achay paise kama skte hain or rich ho skte hain.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sajid125 For This Useful Post:

Hanif484 (2018-12-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 343 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)