+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Junior Member yaqoobali100 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bhoot acha kam hai wese to dekha jaye to ye 1 bhoot acha real busniese he mere khayal se ye kam ap ko bhi karna chaiye kuke agar ap is me kam karo ge to ap bhoot achi earning kar sakte ho is me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    This strategy uses involvement of 3 timeframes:-

H4:- Gives Direction and strength of major Trend. (Direction Chart)
    H1:- Gives Emotion and Sentiment of market. (Setup Chart)
    M15:- Gives us a perfect entry. (Trigger Chart)

You can use it on M5 and M30 too, just load the template given and change the time-frame to M5 or M30 it will work fine..

And, the Main USP of this system is that because of involvement of 3 Timeframes, we will very rarely get a false entry and this system will give signal only in the trending market and will keep you out when the market is moving sideways or not trending...

mazprofx.
    Hello mod, I want to ask you about this strategy since this is good trading strategy I guess, I want to ask you which the best time frame of that three for this strategy? Since I use larger time frame in my trading thanks in advance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned irfansial2 is an unknown quantity at this point irfansial2's Avatar
    Thanks
    dhas djkhuy sdfksjduy fdskjuy saddsjkufy jkdusy fdsjkuys dd nsajkduy nakduy sfdsjkfuy dsahdud sadndskuyfsdsfy bud bkjudsy sajkudyt sdsjftyu fdjhuyd fbdsufhs dfbudfh fbduyfcd sfjdshfuy sdfdfdts

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess this syatem looks very good for the trading within the Forex market. I guess I need to learn it and install it in my computer . As son as I will master this system then I would be using it to make some money within the Forex market.

Junior Member Stalin is an unknown quantity at this point Stalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a system very powerful with potential. i will test this in 30 min timeframe

Junior Member mtouina is an unknown quantity at this point mtouina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Appears to me that a great system means is a system should be applied to large trades being guaranteed by what he sees me
    means a non-existent loss

Member Farhadmunawar is an unknown quantity at this point Farhadmunawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes What A Thought jnb....Ye To bhat Hi Acha Or Aasan Tareqa hai Trade Karney Ka....Ic Main Jo Strategy Istamal ki Gai Hai Wo Bhi Kamal Hai Or Ic Se Badh Ker Ic Ko Smajnay Main Bhi koi Muskil Nai howe....
    Or Mujhy Lagta Haui Ager Main Ney Ic Strategy Per Amal Kia TO Main Easily Trading Kar Sakta Hun... Thanks janb For Telling Me A Beautiful Thoughts....

Senior Member shahzadkhan is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi mae is field mae new hon or is ko samaj rah hon mujy itna pta ha k forex forum se jo bonus milta ha os se ap trading mae use kr k profit earn kr skty ho

Junior Member jutawan is an unknown quantity at this point jutawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks and very help for me.i will try to practice your system,but can you mention minim balance to use this strategy? I difficult if balance small make margincall my account.and can you make pdf file this strategi?so we can see every day at computer with offline too.and the finally usually this strategy can use to all pair or only some pair ?

Thanks[COLOR="Silver"]

Thanks

Banned pregem is an unknown quantity at this point pregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you moderator , but I think it will be a lot good if you had shown it with a pix . I mean a chart to clarify your point . Anyway thanks a million . It is not easy to write and explain in such a detailed way as you've just done. More grease to your elbow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)