+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    It looks like a great system sir, i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us, and i hope that you will guide us more on trading, i will use this system and follow your rules, i have lost much money in forex because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Balouch (2020-10-25), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Shanni (2020-11-03)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to the moderators, I think this strategy is very simple, we are just waiting for the right time to make transactions in the market, and we can apply more currency pairs that I think and I will try the algebra system that you just above, ssay will try to understand or explain the correct algebraic pattern of the system which is not correct, hopefully I can match the system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), Balouch (2020-10-25), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Shanni (2020-11-03)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading platform operates to control it in my hands. I have to avoid trading is the main condition as they are the forex market you will definitely lose less and produce more and you will be able to grow your account capital. and your strategy looks too strong you give all the rules and indicators as well thank you you i will try to follow all the im imintintuctions to go for adaptation maybe b it will be good for me

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), Balouch (2020-10-25), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Shanni (2020-11-03)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This system looks simpler and easier and I really hope it works well for all traders. Although I will first try and practice this on a demo account first and make sure I can make some consistent profits and then I might try the same on a real account. and I think this is a good learning thread. Too much help for all. Thank you for your Utas and provide information. Please give more information that I can learn more from here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), Balouch (2020-10-25), raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, Thank you for sharing your trading system with us. It looks like a good and dynamic system. I hope in the future you will continue to guide us more about trading. I have lost a lot of things in forex due to lack of knowledge about forex trading. Now I will use your system and follow the rules. and this is a very good system that you have introduced to us. Please share some more information whether this system is only used on special software or commonly used software. With this system, you can use your money in the right place to get big profits.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), Balouch (2020-10-25), raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not believe in this indicator, it may be new ta mujay jo b milta hi indicators can use kar leta ta magar koi b legitimate indicators inahi hota dear buss hota hai tu what our minds jub not ap what mind using nahi karo not be a loser hi raho so that gay loses the word say bachna chatay ho tu no b permitted indicators jo indicators banatay jo khud bana lo mazay karo we and I will try this great system, but i see there are many indicators used, this will make the graph become full and dizzy when trading, but I will study hard about this trading system. Hopefully this will be the last system I use and profitable.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), Balouch (2020-10-25), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main forex main hun new so koi muje you meta using the software because sikha day for our main we exchange guza for a year and after the main ptc website is chala raha hun but bmuje you sat using because nhi ata and ap nay yeh boht he ziada acha utas post kia hy is say boht ay logon ko forex man boht he ziada faida ho ga yeh go ap nay indexaters kay bary man introducing kia hy is saying mujhay for boht kuch sikhnay ko mila hy or umeed karta hon keh ap contents of trahan or thread kren post gay or log boht kuch sikhen gay is say

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waaao a very good system that you made and it looks like a great system and I am very grateful to you that you shared your trading system with us and I hope you will guide us more about trading and I will use this system and follow your rules, I have lost a lot of money in the forex trading market. and sach play buhat acha utas ha aisay post sy hum o main trading kafi help milti ha aisay thread g b new traders k liye buhat hi useful sabat hoty hain jinko follow kr aik traders achi earn kr sakta ha.laikin koi b nai stretgy use because I have to demo it because of the chahye.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan don't play dekh paa raha hun chart me EUR JPY aapke point 130.55 se 129.88 tak pahuncha lagbhag 65 Pips so that aapne ism selling diya hota to aapko kafi paise kamane ko milte kyonki aaj subah se EUR ka price index hone to aasar lag rahe theur lag aisa hua maine analysis kia tha ki JPY kka hoga aop dopahar me confirm mila ki JPY sham is not strong ho jaega jo ki ho style of facial contents as EUR JPY nahi kiya movements up my direction aur down ho temple style.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all many praise for your benefit system. I am interested in TimeFrame M5. Can you post the M5 template, with the appropriate new settings? and the system works on M30, M15, M5 and the templates are the same for all time frames, you only need to change your time frame and the template automatically adjusts to the time period you want ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)