+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the explanation of the concept of heikin ashi which I can now understand. This is a huge advantage and I have not been able to do it. I might have to follow and learn more about your strategy, what if every day you help us give a signal especially when the market is open Monday to Friday? Maybe I can get a good profit like you if you follow your signal mod and I think this system is the best, I have worked a lot on this system to make it as accurate as possible, and will try to improve it more if I can, but this is quality the best that I can produce ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    charts are too colorful because many indicators are added to trading charts but some ways still look simple for new traders to understand and take advantage of, but my concern is that you must be in your trading system looking for signals to enter the forex market which can be very stressful and results in exhaustion because the market is sometimes very slow. and I think you are new, this system makes trading this market much easier and this will give you the right statistics about a market that is trending or not and if it is a trend then you should look for your entries and if it is not trending then you can distance yourself from trade or have to try to trade a pair that is trending right now because you cannot trade in a market that is not trending .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your valuable advice, I am very excited to test this it's truly amazing if it doesn't produce a signal in a choppy market. However I have several methods but that gives me false signals in a choppy market. and ap bhathat achaters achy using kr rhy hai, mary pass becomes registered hi indicaters hi ager ap ko chahyen tu skype muje per add kryen, abdulrauf.hashmi yes let's take skype id hi ok bro.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-08-30)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex system to the new account if the full article uses information on the facts and the new member of the new forex autha sakty hien bulke is to elawa full experience of forex tarders bhi faid autha sakty hien ap ny information jo at ha mery khiyal se ap to the experience of ha and ko noodles apny tarding noodles usually use kerny ki koshish karoon ga. and I am interested but very careful in jumping lodging into the Binary program at the moment .... It's been a year now and my progress with binary trading has really declined. I don't want to give up yet .... and I want to know if your Binary Program / system ... Easy to follow and understand for beginners / beginners like me .. Please do a response ... and thank you Thank you for your honest review about Robot.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apki buhat strategy hi achi ha lekin ic k liye hum ko kafi practice k zaroorat ha qk yeh that strategy is easy ni ha jis me kafi hain indicator jis me indicator ko follow koe karte howe sab dekhna part ha os k hisaab se hi hum apni entry What kind of fight is typical profit le cactus hian ic I have experienced the hi lena lessons part ha. and you have shared a very useful strategy for trading on forex and I think now it is up to us how we use this strategy to trade on a real account and then profit in our trading

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all if you want to thank me then press the Thanks button under my posts....

This system is absolutely free for all our forum members and i have specially wrote this thread to help newbies and the traders who are struggling in this market and it can be used on any MT4 platform just copy indicators to your terminal's indicator folder and template to your terminal's template folder and load it...

I have shared My System, Because, I believe in the following phrase:-

The Biggest Magic in the World is ........ You get More when You share More........

mazprofx.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks like a good system sir, I am very grateful to you that you share your trading system with us, if you follow this system and trade with discipline and follow a strict money management system then you will surely lose less and get more and Tradiong my system is a very good way to control self-confidence and you have to learn from the market and you have to control your emotions to be a good atrder so that it becomes a good order

9. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

perkalian (2019-08-26)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul service ki maine dekha hai ki app ne es plan mai 3 times ko farming involving kya hai indicater false signal dete hai so that the indicatorater ko oofline chart par dekha jaye tuh kuch or hote hai signal so the online market to hisab se es kam mai trde ki jaye kuch or es layi muje appka plan acha match bai saab ji and kafi jayda strong trading system hai bhai apka, M15 par hai trading system, bahah hi pahle maine isko try kiya tha, effective kafi jayda, bas is a par trading system lene's entry into liye kafi jayda spends time because of hoga bhai.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai maine to the trading system aapka isetmaal kiya tha, bahut hi acha hi trading system ye, a lekin aise par humare system ko entry lene to the liye lagatar monitoring because of padta hai, acha bhi tabhi work system kai ha, jab time spent bai hai bhai. and g aisay ma hamari buhat zaida mihnat lagti hay system, hamay ek trading session ka bananay trading system koshish karni cahiyay jis ko part time trader bi trading k liyay asaani k sath using kar sakay.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here I have knowledge about US stocks because some indicators show in the United States such as retail sales, this indicator comes very negative for a long time. One trader when working in forex he thought about trading. and The best way you can find out what might happen to the forex trading conditions that you use in the system that you need to know about and if something that happens can happen again this way, you can always make sure to take the opportunity to trade with

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)