+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 448 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4476

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This nis howni know that may traders thinks a like, many a time i thinks that i should be trading against the trend if things will be better, util i know that management matters most here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextech View Post
    jee han mere sath be aesa hota hai ke jo trade open ki hooti hai akser market trend ke opposite chali jaati hai jis se loss ho jata hia issi liye to akser traders is market ko risky market kehte hain
    haan, woh toh alag baat market opposite move kar gaya mein toh market ke against way ko ek trend ke taur par ke raha hun.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud13 View Post
    actually forex market is moved heavily due to sentiment.. i also have seen to get market out of control and act quite the opposite with the news that is released. i thats why prefer not to trade news and use technical analysis only.
    Haan, news ke time par agar market se thoda away hi rahein toh better hain, otherwise fall in losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by SECUREDFORM View Post
    no never in my five years of forex trading i have never seen that forex market has ever start moving against the trend.It shows some retracement then again start moving in the trend
    hmm. U r right my friend. i am talking about re-tracement of forex market aur woh mere liye trend jaanane ka accha idea hai. Even, you are much more experience than myself in forex. So, you know better all these stuff.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member halwaniptba is an unknown quantity at this point halwaniptba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mirajmainfaek87 View Post
    i think that market moved against the trading. when the trading change then the market will change also. so its gonna belive for me and true.so its a correct.
    we shouldn't any positions if the markets will move against us because the forex markets is too dynamic and the trend can be changed in some munites so we shouldn't keep any positions whe the markets turned against us !!

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojcris View Post
    you know market will once break the trend because it has to occur , the trend should end at some time ! because of the oscillatory market and charts , sometimes it's up and some other is down, you just have to find the starting point.
    yes i think the market may be go in the opposite direction of the trend because we see while news we know that the main direction is down and the news come and make the direction high so may be any thing affect on the market change the direction

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you know market will once break the trend because it has to occur , the trend should end at some time ! because of the oscillatory market and charts , sometimes it's up and some other is down, you just have to find the starting point.

Banned nasir692 is an unknown quantity at this point nasir692's Avatar
    Thanks
    students b is business ko kar skty han or wo b apni study ko distrub keye bina.maximum 3 sy 4 ganty is kaam ko deen apni daily life me sy.is kaam me ap agr jald bazi kareen gy to yakeenan ap nuksan k haqdar khud hon gy.

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not the trend which moves against us it is the wrong calculation and analysis of ourselves which makes it happens so first study the trend on the chart and if you have the good plan and strategy after that and still you seeing loss then show some patience and it will bounce back and will gives you profits.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muhammadusmankhan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Doston, Maine aisa notice kiya hai market joh 9GMT-12GMT time tak trend rehti hai..Din mein pure din Forex Market usske opposite hi chalti hai agar koi badi news nahi aaye toh.(It is case of major currency pairs like EU, GU, USDCHF, USDJPY etc.)

Kya aap logon ne bhi aisa notice kiya hai aur kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki aisa kyon hota hai??

Toh mein kya market iss tarah rawaye ko ek acha trend provider samjhu?? aap kripya apni opinion de??
    bhai ge ye forex ha or yahan par kisi ka koi bhi aetbar nahi ha main ne khud kai dafa dekha ha k indecators or signals ek taraf ko ishara kar rahey hotey hane or ye aachanak he dosri taraf ho jati ha or ham ko kafi loss ho jata ha ye kafi risky ha

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), isbfranchise (2013-06-11), ntn (2019-09-04), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan kabhi kabhi aisa ho jata hai jaise weekend pe jo market hoti hai us se bilkul opposite monday ko hoti hai aur achi khaasi opposite kay kisi bhi insaan kay account ko kharab kar deti hai. lekin agar apko pata hai to pehle hi is tarha kay kaamo se bacho.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mehmoodkhan0345 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Hamadalli (2017-09-10), ntn (2019-09-04), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the treand can move against us any time .. and i had a lot of such bitter experiences ... and had too lost some money .. and had kept a trade open for more than 3 months ... but lukily closed it in profit ..
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fizmhd For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Golobutt (2019-09-18), ntn (2019-09-04), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 448 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)