+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 448 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4476

Thread: Do you think market always moves against the trend??

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the trend is very good for our way of analysis, this is a way to minimize the occurrence of large losses. I think if the indicators only for a short time, but for the trend we can see the movement for a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trend is caused by the market, it is that the market will generate the trend, the market moves against the trend at a time and not have to mean the risk, the trend is the impact of market movements, they see only in accordance with market traders we tend to like to follow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sheli23 is an unknown quantity at this point sheli23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that i in my five years of forex trading i have never seen that forex market has ever stant against the trend.it shows some retrenchment then again start moving in the trend.then they become success.

Member edon is an unknown quantity at this point edon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it shows some replacement the again start moving in the trend.no never in my five years of Forex trading i have never seen the forex market has ever start moving against the trend.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    my five year forex trader friend said to me, in my five I don't see that the forex market goes aginst the trend. they shows some retrenchment and again stert moving in the trend. I am a newbie what shall I comment this thread.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Doston, Maine aisa notice kiya hai market joh 9GMT-12GMT time tak trend rehti hai..Din mein pure din Forex Market usske opposite hi chalti hai agar koi badi news nahi aaye toh.(It is case of major currency pairs like EU, GU, USDCHF, USDJPY etc.)

Kya aap logon ne bhi aisa notice kiya hai aur kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki aisa kyon hota hai??

Toh mein kya market iss tarah rawaye ko ek acha trend provider samjhu?? aap kripya apni opinion de??
    my personal say. no trend cannot move the Forex market, the trends is impact of the market movements. so how trends move market. and we are trader are try to analysis the market or trend.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No this can never be done unless the market is actually in a reverse point of a trend. But, some trend corrections (usually minor) often occurs during after the closing of the European trading session. Sometimes the correction in this particular time can either weaken or reverse the trend, or strengthening the trend.

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are certain occasions in the forex trading that the market will be read in a wrong way by the trader and will move against him and give him some loss but we have te keep the stop loss

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, certainly in the Forex market end of the letter falls. In fact, I also just received the news flash to the side of an uncontrolled area where reservations will respond with confidence. Investigations are not only in special applications such as trading news I actually flashing as I said the
    main reason for their preference.

Junior Member halim75 is an unknown quantity at this point halim75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the trreand can move against any time. I think market lat of such bitter experience and and too lost some money and had kept a trade open for more than trend. I have never seen that forex market has ever start moving against the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 448 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)