+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Money booker is scam ?

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear moneybookers payment processor is not a scam but it is so best payment processor dear i also use this payment processor it is so fast and secure way to deposit our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saime121 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member f_teguh is a splendid one to behold f_teguh is a splendid one to behold f_teguh is a splendid one to behold f_teguh is a splendid one to behold f_teguh is a splendid one to behold f_teguh is a splendid one to behold f_teguh is a splendid one to behold f_teguh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moneybookers kind commonly used for shopping on online sites. with a strict verification system and tough, Moneybookers security promises "more" than PayPal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wasee121 is an unknown quantity at this point wasee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any scam in moneybookers payment processor because i have a account in moneybookers payment processor and i can not face any scam from this payment processor but i am so glad to use the moneybookers.

Senior Member imrulislam is an unknown quantity at this point imrulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan Ali View Post
    DEAR ALL,
    please tell me moneybookers is scam?
    i have do to much transactions here but tommorow i received some transactions from my borker and i saw that my MB account has been locked by MB, and give me text.

Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction.

To unlock your account, you would need to provide us with colour copies (scan or camera image) of the following documents:

Your valid official identification document such as your international passport, national identity card or driving licence;
    Proof of address such as recent utility bill or bank statement;
    if they want security reason they when they was where when i i doing big transaction i think this is drama .
    Thats not matter dear. Money Booker is fully safe and regulated. Its give comfortable service to customer many years.
    For security reason its need to verify you. And anti money londaring . I think you try to transfer your dollar to other ,i mean unverified proceed.
    well i think for big transaction they could need sure about you, I hope its for your security. Don't tense about it, contact with them.
    you don't need to pay anything for say me THANK YOU

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I know your problem .. there are two possible cases .
    if you don't verified you account . than they do this . and second is that may you get some money from a person who had not verified his account . in these cases they lock your account.
    they are not scam .

Member Rizwan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    finaly money bookers closed my account i send them all my documents then why my account has been closed that mean it,s scam
    Dear Rizwan Ali,
    Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

We are sorry to tell you that during a recent audit of your Skrill account, we found reasonable grounds to discontinue our business relationship. Therefore your account has been closed. Please note that this decision is final.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you accepted when you registered. The following articles apply:

4. Opening Your Skrill Account
    [ ... ]
    4.5. All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.
    [ ... ]
    17. Termination and suspension
    [ ... ]
    17.4. We may at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice in case:
    17.4.1. you breach any condition of these Terms of Use or any other condition applicable to specific services covered by separate terms and conditions;
    17.4.2. you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of our services; or
    17.4.3. we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.

Best regards,

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

finaly money bookers closed my account i send them all my documents then why my account has been closed that mean it,s scam
    Dear Rizwan Ali,
    Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

We are sorry to tell you that during a recent audit of your Skrill account, we found reasonable grounds to discontinue our business relationship. Therefore your account has been closed. Please note that this decision is final.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you accepted when you registered. The following articles apply:

4. Opening Your Skrill Account
    [ ... ]
    4.5. All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.
    [ ... ]
    17. Termination and suspension
    [ ... ]
    17.4. We may at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice in case:
    17.4.1. you breach any condition of these Terms of Use or any other condition applicable to specific services covered by separate terms and conditions;
    17.4.2. you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of our services; or
    17.4.3. we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.

Best regards,

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moneybooker aik boaht he acha payment process hai aur yahan say ki hoi payment theak tariqay say app kay bank account ya pher ager app chahtay hain to app kay master card main a jati hain ye scam nahe hai

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ho sakta hay kay moneybookers ka ye koi rule ho ya pher ap ne moneybookers ko ghalat use kia ho es waja sey us ney ap ka account block ker dia aur ap ki raqam transfer nahe ki

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear moneybookers is no scam because i use the moneybookers payment processor to deposit my money, it is so reliable and fast way to get money and it has low withdraw fees.

Member Rizwan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Money booker is scam ?

DEAR ALL,
    please tell me moneybookers is scam?
    i have do to much transactions here but tommorow i received some transactions from my borker and i saw that my MB account has been locked by MB, and give me text.

Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction.

To unlock your account, you would need to provide us with colour copies (scan or camera image) of the following documents:

Your valid official identification document such as your international passport, national identity card or driving licence;
    Proof of address such as recent utility bill or bank statement;
    if they want security reason they when they was where when i i doing big transaction i think this is drama .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9