+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Money booker is scam ?

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now moneybookers is the best for withdraw money and by the moneybookers we can withdraw easy and it never scam money and i think this is the best for us and i am very happy with the moneybookers and this is the best one at the present time so you can do all transaction by the moneybookers
    need bonus, need money Indian forum my way for invest

Member harryroxg is an unknown quantity at this point harryroxg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well money bookers is not a scam its required some verifications from users that you will provide.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Dangerous007 is an unknown quantity at this point Dangerous007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no tension my brother, mere MB account k sath b esa hua tha. Inhon ne mere se mere personal documents mange me ne un ko provide kiye un se telephone pe rabita kiya. or 3 din k andar mera account unlock ho gaya. agar kisi qisam ka sawal puchna he to ap mere se kar sakte hen....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brajmohan is an unknown quantity at this point brajmohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moneybooker ka to kafi naam hai wo scam nahi ho sakta but wo i think in indian have any problem to receive payment in dollor they think how that person earn and trasection many time in bank account. otherwise money booker is vary famous over internet world.

Senior Member mjb3533 is on a distinguished road mjb3533's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes thek kaha aap ne, skrill or money booker is very drama website / e-curreny jab aap zayda amount ki tansction karty hay to ya aap say verifiction mang lyte hay aur kbi kbi he verfied karty hay wrna account block kar k amount hazam kar jaty hay mary sath ya darma hu choka hai aap dosto say b kasta hau money booker used karne main very care full

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mjb3533 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned abdul hanan is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear I know your problem .. there are two possible cases .
    if you don't verified you account . than they do this . and second is that may you get some money from a person who had not verified his account . in these cases they lock your account.
    they are not scam .

Banned nosheen1212 is an unknown quantity at this point nosheen1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i do know your drawback .. there ar 2 potential cases .
    if you do not verified you account . than they are doing this . and second is that will you get some cash from an individual United Nations agency had not verified his account . in these cases they lock your account.
    they are not scam .

Banned moneyearn is an unknown quantity at this point moneyearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have a account in moneybookers payment processor and i can not face any scam from this payment processor but i am so glad to use the moneybookers. moneybookers payment processor is not a scam but it is so best payment processor dear i also use this payment processo.......

Senior Member imran93 is an unknown quantity at this point imran93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aisi baat nai hai money booker market mein kafi old hai ye taqreeban 10 years se hai ye kisi ki payment ko stop nai karta hai agar kisi ka account verifiy nai ho ga us ki payment lock karey ga warna aisa issuse nai ata

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    g forex trading karta ha kyun forex aik eaa ak best hota ha ideal busniess ha marze ha analysis or signals hotey hane es aysa hota aya ha invest karnay say he kam ni chalta ko hamy ak achi job samaj kar karta ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast