+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 387 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No you lost in forex market.it's your problem you have not good knowledge and experience about forex market or knowledge,first good knowledge forex market.after you cvna earn profit.without lost or minimum lost.both trader get profit with out lost or minimus lost get profit using their experience.experience can made good trader fore ever
    and In my opinion that the forex has the profit & loss that is the part of business. But i think we can loss is close to zero if we are learn the complete knowledge of the forex & control the emotion. Don't act the greedy & always accept the normal profit then we are able to earn the money on regular base & our profit is high & loss is very low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ak business hai aur har businessmain loss bhi hota hai aur profit bhi hotahai is tarh forex main bhi ap ko loss ho sakta hai kunke jab bhi ap mistake sakrin gay is business main tu ap ko loss ho ga. is business main earning kal iye ap ko perefct hona bohat zrori hai nahi tu ap is business main kuch earn knahi kar sakin gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr deka jaye to har ik kam ke sat profit or loss ka kafi kirdar raha he aps may yani asa samjo k apas may in dona ka ristha he.agr forex may trader loss karta he to kiya or bisness may kiya ya nei hota rehta.may ye taslim karta ho k loss ek part he forex trading ka. Forex trading is high risk business, then it is impossible to trade in this business without risk or loss. Forex trader must prepare themself for getting loss and risk. So, they will not stress and depressed and feel regret when they get loss, but they will know how to manage the risk to earn profit

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge han forex ke trading main lose bhe hota hai jese forex ke trading main earning hoti hai agar hum log froex ke trading main earning ko accept krte hain wese he lose bhe hai or who bhe forex ke trading ka hisa hai jese earning es ka hisa hai wese he lose bhe forex ke trading ka hisa hai part hai forex ke trading ka, mary khiyal may agr deka jaye koi karobar asa nie hota jiss may loss na ho .isi tarha agr deka jaye to forex trading may b loss ho sakta he.yani k loss karobar k sat gorrah he.ek trader b hamesha earn may nie hota kabi loss b aa sakti he.ek bahtarien trader ko chahey k wo soch smaj kar qadm utaye.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course loss is the part of every business and in forex trading we make profit big and many times we make loss and it is must for us we control our loss and we make our trading with experience then we make our trading profitable and we not loss in our trading business when we expert and we know the market fully and we follow the market trend yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that when we face loss next time we dont' want to face that again we want to improve our knowledge and would like to do some great things like we should practice on demo account and try to learn abouth the tools what is use of that tool and when we should use that.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every business has two aspects profit and loss and those traders who are trading in this field they know this and only those traders can join this field who can bear loss otherwise traders can not join this field because this field is for the courageous people. Loses in the forex market is inevitable because no matter how skilled you are in trading in the market you will always have some losing trades once in a while, this is not because you made a mistake but probably because something unusual happen in the market causing an unexpected move.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I admit your point of view. It is true that losses are a part of Forex because Forex is a business, losses are a part of every business in the world. a business without a loss is not a business business that defines a profitable job as having a risk of loss if the loss is not yet a business. and I accept as true with your brother, every expert forex seller loses and it is very important to regulate our feelings after we lose. but it is very important to manage our losses with strict cash management

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely part of the trade, Forex is made ​​of gains and losses, and if it is done by traders with the knowledge and skill of the trade, is not made or only gains or only losses. Now that there are beginners with little training on the business prowess of'm able to lose, and this stage will be exceeded or else quit. Something that happened to me early in the first 2 years. Yes its right I have started trading with my current broker as I have earned a lot through it. I have even recovered my past loss till now After I began trading on Forex market, I stopped buying beer and cheeps. No money for it. I think, it is good for health.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah loss is something we must have to get use to in the forex market as they are inevitable at times and should be allowed to happen has trying to avoid them at all cost could cost you all that you have. So learn to accept your loss and move on with trading as they are a part of the things that we will experience in the market. Yes sir loss forex trading ka aik important part hay. aik perfect trader loss say bhee learning karta hay, and jab tak loss no ho to trader ko profit ki importance ka andaza nahi ho sakta, es liay humain loss say lose heart nahi hona chhayie bilkeh loss say mazeed mahnat karnay say earning ho sakti hay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that Forex trading is a business, and loss is a part of any business. So loss is a part of forex trading business also. We need to manage our risk or our loss, because it is impossible for us to eliminate the risk or loss. we can minimize our loss to earn profit, we can lower our risk to get higher reward well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that loss is truly a part of forex trading and accepting it when it happens helps us to move forward swiftly and thus learning from it and not affecting our trading, we learn best from the hings we go through thus being able to create some amazing experiences that we can use in the future to better ourselves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 387 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)