+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 619 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    how long time you work on one strategy idea.

there are too many idea that come in our mind but we can not work on all time.
    i want to know one thing how long time you work on one strategy idea.
    i am in forex from 2011. from the beginning of my forex career still i am sticky to one strategy and one currency pair. this strategy is self developed and every day i try to master my strategy. i think we shouldn't change strategy with time rather we should be sticky to one and we should always try to improvise that. because to habituated with new strategy will take some time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lekan is an unknown quantity at this point lekan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i take month for me to work on a strategy because i will like to test it on different market condition to know how good it is when i use it on real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no time limit. once i try an idea i'll device a strategy to carry that out and test it on the demo account. once i feel that the strategy is working i'll execute it on real trading. if i see that the strategy is not as successful as in the demo account i'll move on to another idea and another strategy. the time that i work on a particular strategy varies with each one. one may take longer and another a shorter time, but the requirement is that i should be satisfied that it works.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically before carrying out any trading I try to expend my maximum time behind working out the strategy idea before doing any trade and this is how I had been trading here so far with I have done very good here in Forex trading.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is almost no time period. once i try an concept i'll system a way to bring that out and analyze it on the trial consideration. once i feel that the technique is working i'll perform it on real dealing. if i see that the technique is not as effective as in the trial consideration i'll shift on to another concept and another technique. time that i work on a particular technique differs with each one. one may take longer and another a reduced time, but the need is that i should be fulfilled that it performs.v

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world nothing is 100% perfect.but very specific about what you can and you still practicing your faults.if a strategy to follow if the practice is a master, when you see that your strategy should be the best strategy.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I spend three months witha a strategy and in this time alon with testing i always work to make it better in away the did not change the core cencept of that strategy and if in three months that become profitable for me i adopt that for my real trading and in case of failure i left that and concentrate to make another one.

Senior Member CemonG is an unknown quantity at this point CemonG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raju21 View Post
    It depends. But i would like to suggest to all of new trader that if we do not set or find out any strategy then you should not open a trade. I like to change my strategy on daily basis.
    that's true boss, for how long will we use the strategy necessarily depends on how much time we need in one of our analysis and strategy.Maybe within days I've been able to determine what strategy I would use in a week against a particular currency in the future .....

Banned zahir is an unknown quantity at this point zahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy is one the most important factor in forex market. if i get profit for my strategy then i apply its more and more. i stop strategy when i get a new profitable idea. So i never stop strategy. I think every body should maintain own strategy in forex market.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no fix time to work on any strategy. A trader use strategy to get profit from the forex business while trding. If you achive your goal using any strategy you can change your strategy in the next trade accourding the situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 619 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)