+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: when we change our broker

Member sonykuddi is an unknown quantity at this point sonykuddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    broker change is not a very big task that we cannot do. if you have faith on you then you can make money with any broker and broker dont develop our patience that is depend on us how we trade and what is our view.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders ko jab broker tang krta he, forex k rules ki khalifwarzi krta he ya payment time pay nahi deta tab trader broker ko change krta he magar waqat tu usy bru feel hota he magar slow slow sab khuch theek ho jta he,khuch time spend hota he jis k sath tu khuch time lgta he traders ko set hone main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may jab forex trading may strart may work karta tha to may forex trading may local trade say work karta tha but mujhe is k waj say boker change karna parda or may insta k saht work kar raha ho ya sub say best broker hy

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we can face some problems when we trade with with a new broker or when we change our broker. all trading conditions are changed when we change our broker. i have no experience to change my broker but i think it is really a very difficult to adjust with a new broker.

Senior Member fairy7690 is an unknown quantity at this point fairy7690's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend mjy mera broker change krne ka kabhi experience nehi hoa kyon k mjy is ki kabhi zarorat nehi pri. Mera start se hi insta forex broker hai or main oos se bht kush hon. Mere khayal main broker change krte wqt bht buri feeling hoti hogi kyon k is se aik dafa tu poora business disturb ho jata hoga.

Senior Member sweetkuri82 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetkuri82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very difficult to change my broker for me i use insta Forex and it is very good for me and this broker is very famous in Asian online trading market so if my broker scam me or if my broker disturb me in many things if my broker give me any tension to with draw money then i think to change my broker and then i feel no difficulty to change

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham sirf us sorat main he apna broker change kartay hain jab uska behavior theak nahe rehta jab wo trader kay paisay kha jata hai aur jab wo trader ko uska profit na day us waqat trader ko broker change kar laina chaheay

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub koi apna broker change krta hai tu is ki koi na koi waja zror hoti,ya tu wo broker honestly kam nahi kr rha hota,ya payment daity waqt bohat tung krta hai.yehi wajohat hoti hain broker change krny ki.

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the best source of income you can trade in Forex online trading with the help of broker When broker should be honest with his trader then no need to change his broker Broker us a mid man which can pay you the bonus at the time and trader can withdraw easily his bonus without any problem.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no need of changing a broker but the need of changing occur when the broker do scam with traders. often the broker get all the profit from the traders and do not give them back anything. forex broker are not dependent on traders if they do anything like this we should change the broker.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amssalcity For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast