+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: when we change our broker

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Seen ou change your broker you risk a lot of things again. Ou have to get used to th new style of the new broker also you sneed to do the verification process all over gin before you can withdraw from your account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali077 is an unknown quantity at this point ali077's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum broker ko us waqt change karte hai jis waqt wo hum acha profit nai dyta lakeen main ne abi tak koi broker change nai kiya q k insta forex muj acha profit dyta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenyou tradeing and you think that you can not have the service that you are getting from the current broke that you u can to the broker that you want all you have to do is to have the money in a processor

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    humain us waqt apna broker change karny ki zaroorat parti hai jab humain lagy kay hamara puraana broker mistakes kar raha hai and we should change it

Banned vakas.0003 is an unknown quantity at this point vakas.0003's Avatar
    Thanks
    When some one change his broker then he is changing his platform. Because every trader provide his own platform to trade. I think when we change broker then we have to practice again with that broker. Every broker has their own strategies.

Member zaid babu is on a distinguished road zaid babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can face some difficulties while we change our broker. actually, i do not have the experience to change my broker because i always use insta Forex. so, i did not describe the exact feeling of a trader while changing broker.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my dear friend agar koi trader Forex broker change karta hai toh definitely ussey apne new broker ka terminal demo account mey practice karke check kar lena chahiye.Phir agar zaroorat ho toh small amount invest karke uske terminals ke server ki speed,withdrawal procession ki speed jaisi facilities ko bhi check kar lena chahiye.

Member agit_pratoris is an unknown quantity at this point agit_pratoris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetkuri82 View Post
    its very difficult to change my broker for me i use insta Forex and it is very good for me and this broker is very famous in Asian online trading market so if my broker scam me or if my broker disturb me in many things if my broker give me any tension to with draw money then i think to change my broker and then i feel no difficulty to change
    after liberty reserve collapse, do you still keep in red broker???
    I prefer join in lite, because they are allow us to make WD to another payment system...
    Thanks lite, coz you safe our fund..

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Guys,,, lite broker give best offer,, they give 100% bonus!!!
    Let's check in *********.com...
    Come On guys.... 100%!!!

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokerthat you think that they are no tradeing as you wanted the say that you suspension that they are not charging soo many things that you have to loose you ahve to change and look for a better tradeing broker

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is trader choice to change broker and its depend on trader that they choose best broker. We change our broker when broker is not to be honest to his trader. I think there is no need to change broker when Insta Forex broker is work in market. Because Insta Forex broker is one of the best broker in market and pay the reasonable profit to his trader at the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast