+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 320 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3195

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true, only traders who work hard will succeed in this business, primarily working hard to continue to learn new things in trading, and can enhance their abilities so they can get a lot of profit from trading they do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My associate i am agree with a slate utilize is the key to Undefeated trader.this activity requirement a adamant win i mean a big knowledge the tract analysis,strategies. in plus we need to check our emotion to avoid decease our cap eventually every dealer should be punishment ,tolerant and unhurried.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    not hard work but smart work, hard work useless as well, that construction workers who are all hard work but just a little richer, more efficient work smart than hard work, because we are given a sense by God then we should use it as much as you
    yes bro only hard work se to kuch nahin hoga kyunki without smart work tum kuch nahi earn kar sakte ...earring ke liye dono ka sahin combination jaruri ha..and all technical and general knowledge b compulsory ha

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that any people want to be succses in the forex market they must learn about forex market hardly, then they will get a lot of knowledge and can get more chance to make profit in this market long time.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torik View Post
    no, only hard work can not success in forex market.i think hard work and many other thinks such as experience,good knowledge can success in forex market.
    yeah very true with hard work everyone will be successful in forex, but still we match it with the experience and high skill to get the most benefit

Member forexguy27 is an unknown quantity at this point forexguy27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumit View Post
    I think not only much investment but also need hard work for success in forex market. Because industry is mother of success. Do you agree with me??
    Yes, I definitely agree with this. Every success required a lot of hard work. It's much more enjoyable to be successful in forex knowing that you have exerted your best efforts to make your investment some profits.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex need hard work , dedication , emotional stability and a little bit luck.

Only hard work can not bring you too far and no work will lead you no where.

Banned KOULL12 is an unknown quantity at this point KOULL12's Avatar
    Thanks
    so then I think it is so soft work in my job system an may be personal systematic . so I think some only hard can success in Forex market

Senior Member omer1 is an unknown quantity at this point omer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No only hard work k sath hum forex mein successful nahi ho saktay hard work sath sath smart work with strategies, study, experience, or luck ka hona bauhat zaroori successful honay k liye.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eshian View Post
    I do not know it is hard work can success in Forex market . so then I think it is so soft work in my job system an may be personal systematic . so I think some only hard can success in Forex market.
    Thank you bro, sharing your post,only hard working can never give to you a success , knowledge is on of the fact to success if you have no knowledge about Forex market and also trading then how can you work,if you don't work hard working then you cant earn knowledge,so hard working also needed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 320 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)