+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 320 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3195

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you really Forex market need hard work to success in this business as it need to read more also learn how to read graphic as it need experience also learn fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee han forex market me hard working se bohot faida hota hai jo traders forex market me dil laga kar trader karte hai aur isko seekhte hain wo kamyaab ho jaate hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think..not only hard work..but smart work..
    in forex you do not have to work day and night. but must continue to learn with your trading strategy and money management

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not fill like tike that way , like only hard work can success in froex market , but if you are a hard worker you can get the experience early in forex business experience is very important for gating success.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    hard work and the smart work in forex will give us some good results and if we will put the good orders in forex with the smart work then we will be happy from the results of our tradings.
    hard work pay you where ever you are not only in forex so hard working people will really get success in forex and hard work really is a good quality so hard worker can be rewarded in forex and I am sure if you are hard worker then success will follow you.

Banned cuongmom is an unknown quantity at this point cuongmom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sumit View Post
    I think not only much investment but also need hard work for success in forex market. Because industry is mother of success. Do you agree with me??
    I don't understand your opinion. What is " industry is mother of success"? I never see any idioms like that. If you working hard, you will have a result which is suitable with you. Forex is a difficult investment where you must learn nonstop and gain so much experience before earning money therefore you should trade more and more. that is my advice.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A person with good intelligence will anyway win the trading and make money. But not all people will be gifted with good intelligence. but Hard work helps everybody to become successful no matter what level of intelligence you have. So better to put hardwork in learning , improving and reading things related to Forex market.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hard work can even replace talent from a competition.. I can say this with my own experience.. its like "slow and steady wins the race".. No matter if you are weak in IQ.. but if you have the dedication and passion for your work then oneday you can achieve any position that you wish for..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumit View Post
    I think not only much investment but also need hard work for success in forex market. Because industry is mother of success. Do you agree with me??
    to be su
    I don't think so. Industry is the mother of success but to be successful trader you need to learn better about forex. I know hard work is the key of successful but choose a safe and analysis way make your self to successful. Compare your knowledge and find your lack. Good luck

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    - Preferably before you start trading in the forex market practice and get used to the conditions of this market through the demo account to learn about the market mechanism
    Last edited by mony1; 2012-06-24 at 04:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 320 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)