+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 320 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। ट्रेडर के तौर पर फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफलता के लिए ट्रेडिंग ज्ञान होना बाहर ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स का सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा प्रैक्टिस करें। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab forex trade ko learn karna itna easy bhe nahe hay is k liay mehnat karni parti hay aur apni skills ko improve karny ke zrurat hoti hay is k ilawa shok say aur dil lga kar kaam karna parta hay trade may expert hony k liay time lgana parta hay yeh koi game nahe hay k is ke foran smgh aa jaiy ge balkah is k liay time period chaiya hay or mehnat ki base per earning ker sakty hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-11-20)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Tradng The main trader is a success Trader only kay liay The main Forex trading believes because of hota hay aor Trader of Forex The main trading is hard work because of hota hay aor Forex Trading may be the main business experience aor knowledge of thek because of hota hay aor The main market trading is thath tarah said control rakh main kar I trade income because of hot hay and, mehnat zaaya nhi teak. So that your koi trader will succeed, hhi, hi to me, yes, the reason why we are ushnat nhi ki, kyun ki, mehnat, because wala kabhi bhi, fails, rahega. In order for a successful trader to ban Banty Hen to sub zaiada zaroori hi, I was very happy because of his experience in using Karen, he experienced jo loss or luck as he did, resulting in aapky saamne hoga.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-11-20)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Tradng The main trader is a success Trader only kay liay The main Forex trading believes because of hota hay aor Trader of Forex The main trading is hard work because of hota hay aor Forex Trading may be the main business experience aor knowledge of thek because of hota hay aor The main market trading is thath tarah said control rakh main kar I trade income because of hot hay and, mehnat zaaya nhi teak. So that your koi trader will succeed, hhi, hi to me, yes, the reason why we are ushnat nhi ki, kyun ki, mehnat, because wala kabhi bhi, fails, rahega. In order for a successful trader to ban Banty Hen to sub zaiada zaroori hi, I was very happy because of his experience in using Karen, he experienced jo loss or luck as he did, resulting in aapky saamne hoga.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we all have to do hard work because good traders are the ones who can accept when they are wrong and move on to the next trade. Having a mental repository is very important to build consistency. and of course working hard on forex will help us to make a correct analysis and then make a very good profit .. hard work in forex means trading with good profitable strategies and good money management to protect your account from any unexpected movements .

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. hard work, learning can make someone a successful trader. It must be said that those who want to become good traders must work hard for it. without hard work, study and practice someone will not succeed in the world of forex. so first learn, then practice in the demo. after trading demo 6-7 months later it becomes real. it takes 2-3 years to make a successful trader. it varies for traders to traders with their hard work and practice. and I think I did hard work in the forex market so I got success and a large type of income in the market and this is possible with education and information about the forex market and trading and I feel proud when I get this type of great education about forex trading

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ge ap trade log the main hard work as he succeeded krakt hain kun to jab ap main trading time dete hain tu strategy or planning tu zaror he kren ge yes bhe the main hard work hi or hi es liye ap log forex to the main hard work trade se success kr to the main trade the best profit leaktakt hain or the best income keraktakt hain so hard work he is important main trading and haam forx play jitna zadha hardwork karaain itna hi hamain us ka faida ho gaa haam zadha sa zadha aapni galtiyoon n abht losing kiya huwa haa forex maain forex or mujhaaa zadhaa experince bi aa chuka ha

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in this case, not only hard work i can't get success in the forex trading market here luck also needs bcz if you are not lucky we can't get hard work and luck both have to succeed in forex trading. and well i agree with you. Not only working hard but also we need luck on my favorite. I think every forex trader works hard but luck is a different matter. I also worked hard in this business but I never wanted to be a successful trader. My luck was very bad. So I think not only the hard work we need is also luck on my part. [

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously you have to work hard to make money on forex. But your hard work must be related to forex trading. I think fundamental analysis is the main part where you can work most of the time. And Guyz, I like you to know that you don't have to think hard or work harder in the forex market, but don't worry because working smarter than harder is a way right to continue trading.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab aap nay buhat achi baat ke hay agr koi trader forex trade say profit hasil karna chahita hay to usy chaiya k vo mehnat kry aur zyada learning kry jis k pas jitna zyada knowledge aur experience ho ga vo utna he zyada profit hasil kary ga lakin agr aap learning k baghair earning karna chahity han to aisa nahe ho sakta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 320 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)