+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 320 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading business is great trading business and many traders participate in the business they and they make income with this business , in this business hard work and good experience of trading could provide the success in this business many traders are earning with the hard work in this business . There is nothing easy in this business and I think it is very complex because we have to learn, analyze, create systems and how we manage our accounts from good money management once again we have to follow the economic development of a nation. which could affect the currency movements of their luck and hard work are both required in Forex trading. But hard work is always needed in Forex. Not all luck can help people. But luck is some time needed in Forex. A good trader must be a hard worker, pay attention, addictive with trade, analyzer, determination, fear control, greed control etc. This qualification is required in Forex trading. All these things are needed in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think only hard work cannot make success in the forex market. to succeed in the forex market trading experience and world market knowledge is the most important. if a trade wants to trade, listen and make a good profit from hearing, he must control his emotions when trading. hard work is a necessity but only hard work cannot make the right success. and yes i think it's possible to get success by doing hard work in forex but it will be difficult to get success just by doing hard work, in this business we have to use tricks and need to use experience to get success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that hard work will give us success in forex, because for me hard work means always doing the best to make good trading in forex. If we still cannot make good profits, then hard work makes us learn and learn again, practice and practice again until we can master this business and In general, if we want to try hard, we will get good results too. In order for us to apply it in our lives, we must be able to maximize the business we do well. depat way to become bigger in getting results that many of us have to develop strategies in forex trading. Directly we cannot do that if we believe in the business we do.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right you can always succeed by working hard because any person who works hard never fails If you work hard you can achieve transfer success out of it then you have always worked hard because popular in the world to see the most important things about your life and your future needs. In this forum we have been working with a team of experts who will help us to understand how we are working together and how we are able to earn good profit. We also follow the seniors traders and make trading

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hard work is needed but I don't think only a hard pan can give you success, because we need to get direct experience and also have to follow the right money management that can help minimize risk and increase our profitability opportunities. SO always focuses on leaning and getting knowledge. and, some of us do hard work, and some of us believe in smart work, we can succeed with hard work but smart work can make us faster success than your hard work, so always try to make your work as smart as possible.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye bat bilkul sahi he k sirf hard work he hume success ki taraf le jata he or ager na kren toh loss bhi ho jata he...lekin me is mein aik bat add krna chaho ga k is me luck per bhi depended he...kuch traders kafi mehnat krne k bawajood bhi is mein success hasil nahi kr skte..or me ye bhi samjhta hu k hum mehnat na kren or sochen k luck me hoga to zaror success mile ge..ye bewaqofi me...hume apni hisse ki mehnat krni chahiye..ager hum mehnat he nahi kren ge toh success kese mile ge..is liye hume chahiye k hum anthk mehnat karen or ager loss ho toh agli barr is se zyada mehnat kren...phir Luck khud mehrban hoga...

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fx is a additional rewarding small business. We need to carry out hard work. But this kind of hard work is not in physical form. To consider the foreign exchange market nicely. When a dealer know currency markets superior he then has to be successfull dealer quickly. If you carry out hard work throughout forex trading and then you will end up any successfull dealer in this industry i do think. and I fully agree with you and I want to add with you that not only hard work and much investment but also good demo success experience and knowledge about forex market need to success in forex trading.So every forex trader should work hard and learn more knowledge about forex trading.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fx is a additional rewarding small business. We need to carry out hard work. But this kind of hard work is not in physical form. To consider the foreign exchange market nicely. When a dealer know currency markets superior he then has to be successfull dealer quickly. If you carry out hard work throughout forex trading and then you will end up any successfull dealer in this industry i do think. and I fully agree with you and I want to add with you that not only hard work and much investment but also good demo success experience and knowledge about forex market need to success in forex trading.So every forex trader should work hard and learn more knowledge about forex trading.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to succeed in this business then there is no way to do it besides hard work. Anyone who has become successful in trading has dedicated serious amount of time and effort into learning to trade.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RKumar View Post
    Absolutely, forex is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to work hard to possess the necessary skills, be disciplined, and patient to succeed in the long term. Along, with that, you have to work smartly by learning and practicing constantly.
    मेरी राय में, कोई भी यह नहीं कह सकता है कि कड़ी मेहनत के बिना सफलता संभव है। सीखने का उपयोग करके लाभ कमाना अच्छा है और फिर आप विदेशी मुद्रा में सबसे अच्छे व्यापारी हैं। जब हम विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में सफल अनुभव प्राप्त करते हैं तो हम विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में कौशल प्राप्त करते हैं और मुझे लगता है कि हमारी उपलब्धि हमारी कड़ी मेहनत पर आधारित है और केवल हम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार व्यवसाय में कड़ी मेहनत के माध्यम से अपने सभी लक्ष्यों को प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। कड़ी मेहनत करने वाले कभी भी हमारे व्यवसाय के किसी भी चरण में काम नहीं करते हैं, वे हमेशा पुरस्कार जीतेंगे और अच्छा लाभ प्राप्त करेंगे।

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 320 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)