+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true night out is a vital checking analysis keeping in mind the market where every night directory looks like. We want exactly what we understand is often that can be very good depending on some time aside from being able to connect with this kind of knowledge. Some people also offer you the need and also analysis whenever will require prior to an organization oriented market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, this is very important for traders and especially for those who use fundamental analysis as their basis, so they will pay attention and make them their reffeerences or schedules to make positions, I have not received news in almost all seasons of exchange rate evolution. I am stupid, but you have to tell me why it needs paper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I think the calendar is very important for trading so I found forex and that I joined forex because of the fact that I could benefit from forex trading. I trade forex using a capital posting bonus and have never invested my own money. from posting bonuses I will get profit and can also scan a few posts about forex and improve my understanding and Is there a difference with your time zone? Could you be on time, it is far better that you can trade throughout the Asian session instead of the London calendar is that the most important thing in the forex market, forex is a very large international so it is risky to follow information day in and day out.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aur mere kahyal se agar hum forex trading business main apni knowledge aur experience ko increase karlein tou phir hum iss business ki success ki key hasil kar sakte hain aur success hasil kar kay big earning kar sakte hain aur mehnat Karna hota hai.ou[g[ot8 piyfyi ./

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss main abhi is trad apko e main naya hun aur mujhay calendar ka bilkul bhi koi idea nahin hai agar apko is ki koi knowledge hai to main apnay sub friends say request karun gay kay plz iska concept zarur clear kurain takay meri trah kay aur beginners bhi knowledge hasil kur sukain.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a schedule is needed to conduct a major research on this industry because looking at the schedule we will see information depending on the time frame and time and using this information we will do primers and lyses and can also offer waiting orders before providing any business during the industry. and In my point of view, I believe that the calendar can help us improve our trading experience and implement appropriate trading strategies. We can understand market movements, then can capture the market easily.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading calendar is very import in forex, but in most cases, this applies to those with more news or fundamental traders. Because they rely on it to find out the next important news that comes to the market and also see its impact. and Are you referring to the news calendar? I also check the news calendar to check high-impact news. It can be very helpful to know when the news will touch the market so that I can plan my trade in the future. It's difficult and dangerous to trade when you don't know whether the news can have a positive or negative impact on your trade.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear, I don't really understand the creator of the topic of the site being talked about, but I used the economic calendar several times on the Instaforex site and the link for the calendar is at the bottom of the screen. It is very helpful to find out economic events and news that are shortened. and, the calendar is an important tool in your tool box with this you can keep you up to date with market news and events, you know when the most important news is resold so you can manage your trades well before doing this.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no one can deny that the calendar related to economic news related to foreign exchange is very important, because from this point a strong initial trend with high or fluctuating price reversal occurs suddenly, if traders observe the calendar and its effects can result in large losses and Calendar is indeed an important factor in trade, we need to know when an economic news will appear so that we can prepare ourselves to face the news. Without a calendar, we would not know about economic news and be very dangerous if it turns out the news has a huge effect.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think the calendar is the most important part of the forex market. Because the time zone is needed for forex trading. Every trader must follow the time zone. And now one day there are many live calendars that provide custome time management, a trader can set it according to his own time and can get all updates at local time. I believe that this makes trading news much easier for traders and with news when we get economic figures we handle our trade well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)