+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex will be the vital massive hug market in the planet it's depended upon the information day up trend and down trend. I think that you should no vital to the forex market the particular trade market to list of attributes that characterised the particular international trade market is depended upon the country economical situation. g han main khud trading main news calender ko use karta hun or zadda trades high impact pr karta hun q k us time market zada move karti hay main forexfactory.xom main impact dekhta hun mughy es site say trading main boht help milti hay or main aksr profit achieve karta hun sirf news calender dekhny ki wja say short time zada profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well news is the most important part following with the fundamentals.. now with news it becomes easy to understand the fundamentals and also how to implement the news and make profit.. the main thing is to make good profit and trade economic clender apke liye bohat hi important hota he or isko daily visit karna chaiye economic clender ka trading pe bohat effect parhta he or is se apko bohat fida ho sakta he agar ap clender ko dhek k trading karo so daily clender ka visit karo news ka impact dheko trading pe and news release hone ka wait karo take apko news ki importance ka pata lage or news kitni important hoti he ye bhi pata lag sake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We've come to a few conclusions with the help of some well-known properity coaches. Often people with the income they desire don't have the time to enjoy it. Those that have time don't often have money. You don't have to sacrifice your life-style to earn an above-average income. If you focus on the for a few months you can and Forex is a good currrency business.Yes, calender is most important part of forex kun app ko mukaml pata hota hai trade kab karni hai aur kab nahi karni es se app ko calender se help milti hai aur es ka role forex trade mein bohat important hai.Best luck with your trading......................................

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure, this really is rattling historic to the traders and particularly to the confident people who use necessary psychotherapy as their foundation, and thus they instrument spend tending for nigh it and egest all of these as their reffeerences or routine to hit read, so we mate which, I remained a brand new owed after which I effected that and I neglected, specialized instrument be your excellent key in trading.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical anlays ka basically tool calender hai jin ki help say prices k up and down ko asani say dakha ja sakta hai calender trading mai bohat help kerty ahai calender say he pata chalta hai k k crruncy wgaira ko kub sell or buy kerna hai or kub trade ko clos kerna hai off course its true forex news and news calendar is very important is the forex and most of the people are using this calendar and because of this calendar they are able to make good guess about the forex market and when they know the market trend they are able to make good earning through their trading

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very greatest occupation once and for all money. i do not think which calendar is the foremost necessary inside the forex market, forex is an enormous huge international, it's thus risk to adhere to the actual information day by day, i'd been a brand new member and that i did which and that i failing, specialized is the most important necessary in trading. Best of luck and also have nice pips.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thek kaha apne market ko samjhne k liye or market ko thek se analys karne k liye economic clender bohat zaroori hota he or agar ap economic clender ko hi thek se dhek lete ho to apko pora din ka pata lag jata he market ki moment kis tarf ko rahegi and is tarha ap achi trading kar sako ge so,economic clender is liye bhi zaroori hota he k new bhi isi k impact ko dhek kar hi release hoti he agar apne iska impact read kar lia to apko news ko dhekne ki bhi need nahi

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. if you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. so far i havent heard of any seasonal changes of forex market. may be i'm ignorent but please tell me why the calander is so important. and I still listen to seasonal changes in the Forex market. I am ignorant. But can you tell me why this is a part of the Forex calendar important.Calender trade.so we should not open any position where a press release. it is better to wait and see how the market the message. which can be answered politely market.So important to look at the calendar for follow up. I think that should be an important area of ​​Asbestos Removal and trade must keep our trading partners. it is time that the best option for success.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein calendar kafi important hota hai kyun k calendar sey he humein pata chalta hai k market mein kon konsi news aney wali hai our market ka trend kaisa honey wala hai eis liye calendar k o follow krney k baad he trading krnei chahiye eis sey achi earning hoti hai I am also checking news calendar to check out any high impact news. It could be a great help to know when the news will hit the market so that I can plan my trades ahead. It is hard and dangerous to trade when you don't know if the news can bring positive or negative impacts in your trading.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the calender is actualy the most .important part of forex because you know that if it werer not for the calender then the market would not actually be the same and also your trading that way that i lov the market.
    and That is your opinion, but in fact many of old traders here say different things, calendar is not that important and really you should care much about the technical analysis.Exchange market to a set of properties which characterized the foreign exchange market is defined as a geographical framework and depends on the extensive network of contacts and quick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)