+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 492 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 4918

Thread: Trading In Forex Is A Simple Way To Earn??

Senior Member arochfx is an unknown quantity at this point arochfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    not impossible that profit from forex trading, but this will be impossible if I worked in trading without learning and experience necessary to do so like any other business, if I worked without a study, failure will be the beginning of the road and at the end I this happened to me but now I began to learn and study and look a lot and I wish success to all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member usman62 is an unknown quantity at this point usman62's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trade on forex is a simple way of earning money. but if u have a proper market knowledge and learning about trading and forex market. with demo account practice we can learn more about forex market and then with real account we earn a huge profit with a short investment. we can make it simple only through knowledge and learning about forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true that forex is the only way from we can earn so simple and easily we can get success thats why most of traders are doing forex trading as their personal business and as their real time business and also i am doing forex as my personal business.

Senior Member abdulrehmanmunzar is on a distinguished road abdulrehmanmunzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal se agar to ap aik strategy or aik planning k according Forex pe trading start krtay hain to ye simple ha.Lekin agar ap is ko importahi detay ya ap isay learn nhi krtay or direct market ko face krtay hain to ye trading hard lagay gi apko.Or yehi wajah ha k hum doosron ko trade krta daikh k isay easy samajhtay hain magar jab market me jatay hain to confidence loose kr jatay hain.

Senior Member prince sufyan is on a distinguished road prince sufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nae janb itna asan bi nae ha n forex pa trading karna iskay liya apkay paas knowledge hon a chahiya phr ja kar ap phr ja kar paisa hasil kar sakty han .... lakina paisa apko is pa kam kary kaay hi millay gaa

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meacute View Post
    I Want To Know That Trade In Forex Is Simple Way Of Earn Or Not??
    If We See Trade In Chart Then Its Look Very Simple But When We Trade Then Its Very Hard...

Whether simple or not, everything depends on how reliable the trading strategy that we use. The more reliable trading strategy we use, the better or the simpler our trading will be. You may learn on demo account to find the simple way that you mean, I think so.

Senior Member olua555 is an unknown quantity at this point olua555's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is the truth it is very good for you as a trader to learn the way that you can use to make good money in trading from one level tot the other

Senior Member nad is on a distinguished road nad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ap ka khayal bilkul thehk ha ap forex main trade kr k buht achii money earn kr sakty hain ye ap ko buht acha profit deta ha jo ap ko kisi or business main gain nai hota ,jahan tak is k difficult honye ki baat ha real main to main ap se kahon gi k ye jo chart main nazer ata ha wasa hi real main b ha just ap ko ic ki knowledge gain krny ki zroorat hoti ha or dmo pr perectiec ki to ap easly ic se fiada udh sakty hain

Senior Member ali ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point ali ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeh Forex trading ak asan treqa ha piesay kmanay ka lakin yeh ha bohof tuff or hard kaam is kay leay app ko bohot zaida mehnat karna parti ha or app bohot zaida risk lena parta ha. Lakin phir bhe baki business ke nisbat yeh simple is leay ha kay app akelay yeh kaam kar saktay ho or gher say bahir bhe nae jana parta.

Senior Member peeha tahir is an unknown quantity at this point peeha tahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think Forex trade is not a much simple way of earning. it has some complicates and techniques which are not as easy to understand and use..Forex needs much time, concentration, knowledge and experience to earn through it but when we have learn then it is almost easy way to earn..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 492 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)