+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 373 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay bohaat zada dar nhi hota trading ky doraan keun ky maney pahle forex ko good learn kia huwa hay lakin phr bhi own money ka aik dar ander majud rehta hay aor mery khayal sey hammy thora bohaat dar apney ander rakhna bhi chaaye nhi to ham over confidence ho ker loss ker jae gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mr-shah is an unknown quantity at this point mr-shah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother you are right and i agree with your post that lose is the first step to success.i think that if we dont lose then we cannot earn.and in my opinion the main of loosing our capital in forex is the fear factor.those who have fear and lack pf confidence are looser in the orex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamadraza is on a distinguished road hamadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm well of course because i did not live trade as well and i work in demo account a lot but still there is difference between virtual and real money. but when i got my first transaction then i will make confident.

Member trina7 is on a distinguished road trina7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i also afraid of losing money in forex market. i feel frightened while opening any trade or when the trade goes on losing. but after some losses i close my trading by thinking that losses is the part of this forex market.

Senior Member akp is an unknown quantity at this point akp's Avatar
    Thanks
    re you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on tr............

Senior Member sayem95 is an unknown quantity at this point sayem95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trade features profit AND ALSO loss. Forex is really a big on the internet marketing place many through the world. when i Should not afraid inside Forex trading time. i Just in case study added IN ADDITION TO demo more practice to be skilled throughout Forex trade. Skilled traders will certainly earn through Forex trade. thus we Should competent to recognize your current market trend effectively AS WELL AS skilled inside it.

Banned NADDOURINO is an unknown quantity at this point NADDOURINO's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of ourse , i agree with you that am afraid to lose all of my money in forex trading because it is the most high risky business in the world in which any trader can lose all of his amount quickly by easy way .

Senior Member hamid212 is an unknown quantity at this point hamid212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes har koi loss say darta hai, or forex main new members ko loss hota hai taa k wo seekhay kay next time loss say kesy bachna hai. loss say darna nahi chaahiye, kyoun banda gir gir kar hi seekhta hai...

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji forex trading main risk ke bagair profit nai ata forex trading aik risky business hay is main dar to lagta hay lakin forex trading main jab ap ke pass experience a jata hay to ap ko loss kam hota hay or profit zaida hota hay is leye is business main darne ki koi zrurat nahi is busiess ko pehle learn kere phir ap is ko enjoy kere gaye.

Senior Member Muhammad Javed is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han harnay kakhof to sab ko hota hai lekin, hamay apnay harnay ki waj bhi talash krni chaye ta kay next harnay se bacha ja skay,barray profit kay liye chota nuqsan bardasht krna parrta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 373 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)