+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 373 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member alizey is on a distinguished road alizey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think of course everyone have afraid of loss because all of us want to get a good income here and i want to become a successful trader and that is possible when i get profit and avoid to get loss so that is why i think all of them who want to earn here more from forex they have afraid of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sidra habib is on a distinguished road sidra habib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex say is bat say affraid nai hon k yahan mjhe loss ho jae ga ya ye forex me loss day ga agr ap k dill me aisa kch b hai to ye ap ki forex me trading ho rahi hoti hai us per depend kerta hai na k market per ye sab totally depend hai ap k ap market ko kis trhan deal kery ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamictn is on a distinguished road kamictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ke online business start kerne ke lie bara hosla and jegar chahiee, hum koi bhi business kerte hain humaree samnee donoo profit ya losing hoti hay agar hum zara towajha se kaam kerien gy to losing ke chance kam hota hay lekan towajha ke bageer losing ka khata ziada rehta hay.

Senior Member molla is an unknown quantity at this point molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not afraid of losing fore but not completely. It was very afraid of losing few days ago but at now confidece level of my is very high about forex market. You control your emotion then you will be a succesful trader. Try it by trade at demo account

Senior Member algo is an unknown quantity at this point algo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone is afraid of losing in forex, but normally don't allow your fears to kill your trading career. When you give fear a chance, it makes your trading useless. and learn to discipline anymore. When we are able to trade with planning and discipline, then we will have a safe trading patterns, and produce.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all of the features and also benefits from the loss of trade. Forex is really a good place for many internet marketers around the world. When I would not be afraid in time Forex trading. I come to the case study added in addition to demo more convenient to be qualified in all currency trading. Skilled traders win safely in the Forex market. We therefore have jurisdiction to recognize the current market qualified efficiently and within.

Senior Member kiti is on a distinguished road kiti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss hona jaise k aap ne kaha forex ka part he is liye is se affraid nahi hona chahiye kun k ager aap loss se daren ge to trading kaise karen ge kun k trading to risky business he trading hamesha positive mind se karen loss profit to laga rehta he.

Senior Member kodam is an unknown quantity at this point kodam's Avatar
    Thanks
    make the good skill tradign pratice aswell.. Forex is a big online marketing place all over the world. We should not afraid in Forex trading time. We should study more and demo more practice to become skilled in Forex trade. Skilled traders can earn from Forex trade. So we should able to understand the market trend properly and skilled in it.

Senior Member chiftikhar is an unknown quantity at this point chiftikhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we start a business anywhere in the world , there is a some fear of losing the money. and we know that the forex trading is a pure business and of course yes we are afraid of losing the money while trading in the forex business.

Senior Member kata is an unknown quantity at this point kata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make the good time practice aswel..demo more practice to become skilled in Forex trade. Skilled traders can earn from Forex trade. So we should able to understand the market trend properly and skilled in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 373 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)