+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 373 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member putudipora is an unknown quantity at this point putudipora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    forex is our life it complete our all dreams we have to respect forex. forex effects our living style and you can earn good money through trading. no need of any job use forex as long time trading and safe trading. it is our business and it gives us a lot of earning,it is a different thing that it gives us small or big amount or also gives loss.We all trying to do gain a profit from it,so it is a grateful business for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hsalem is on a distinguished road hsalem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think all people fraid from losing here . until the professional trader can lose their money
    so the losing is the part of trading , then you need to calibrate yourself in this probably thing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salem will become famous soon enough salem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think that you have fear of loss of money then you cannot trade its mean you have no confidence to trade ,learn much practice much built confidence and then come to real if you trade like this thinking fear of loss of money then you have to face loss by much mistakes in Forex small mistake will lead toward loss

Banned bramos is an unknown quantity at this point bramos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fazalraheem View Post
    well every single trader who take his trade should be fear about loss. but we can come out from this fear by working in demo account and laern about forex properly. learn how to implement indicators and what style we should use while we trade.
    students can also take Forex as their full time and they can also do Forex as their part time job, I think it will be better for the students if they join Forex because they can earn and they can also learn a lot in here.

Banned F.Source80 is an unknown quantity at this point F.Source80's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes so much every traders afraid to loss the money in trading forex ,,, but if i learn the forex and know and study how i can avoid the risky of forex trading that i will be under the safe side in forex trading field i feel i will go to Success and dont be to afried forex trading

Senior Member naveedrock is an unknown quantity at this point naveedrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not afraid of the lose in the forex as i saw there are many traders who make loss as they become afraid of it and so in this view they lost their confidnece and become emotional. fear is the harmful emotion and if you have this you are not able to make trades and also not able to get success in the forex trading business.

Senior Member jibaboo7 is on a distinguished road jibaboo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ni jnab me bilkul khoof zada ni hon kyon ke mujhy es baat ka bari khobi se pata hy ke jb ap koi karobar kerty hin tu us me ap ko nafa r nuskan dono ho skty hin es liye jb kabbi mujhy tarding se nuksan ho raha ho tu me bilkul ni ghrata r na darta hon.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab sey toh humein loss ka thodha sa fear hona hi chahiye kyunki ye humein unnecessary risk lene sey rokta hai,Low risk sey trade karney ke liye promote karta hai aur hum seriously take profit aur stop loss har trade mey use karney lagtey hain.Loss ka fear ho toh hum correct market analysis hone ke baad hi trade open karenge.Mujhey bhi Forex mey loss ka thodha sa fear hai.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    No at all that's not me u am never afraid if making,some,good progress in the forex market therefore I,know wwhatw is good for me.

Senior Member ozail is on a distinguished road ozail's Avatar
    Thanks
    no dear i am not scare because its trade and if you lose its not mean end and if you earn its not mean end so you can trade and earn
    in this market and don`t allow the emotion control in you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 373 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)