+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 373 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit or loss her business ka hissa hai.kabhi profit hota hai tu kbhi loss.agr loss honay per ap disheart ho jao gy tu us ke bad ap kabhi profit earn nahi kr skty.ap ko chahiay ke loss ke bad hoslay se kam lain or apni strategy change kr lain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 604154 is on a distinguished road 604154's Avatar
    Thanks
    ho is liye trading main loss or profit to sath sath chalty hain 1 acha trader wohi hota hai jo apny experience ki bina par apni past main hony wali mistakes ko nazar andaz na

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member plate is an unknown quantity at this point plate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bramos View Post
    students can also take Forex as their full time and they can also do Forex as their part time job, I think it will be better for the students if they join Forex because they can earn and they can also learn a lot in here.
    new traders should aware that this is very important time for them.if they do not work wisely then it can creat problem for them.if they have got proper knowledge about this business then they should take start with small lot.and keep practice on

Senior Member ahmed051198 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed051198's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m not agree with this i am never do losing forex if some how i have to get losing it so i m do this but no yet

Banned jutt786 is an unknown quantity at this point jutt786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am but i think loss learn us many things but its depend on your own self if you working well and hard the you get good success in forex trading and if you can't working well and good then you face loss and that time your are very afraid and when you afraid you face loss mire and more so here i think don't be so afraid working well and good and get good success..

Senior Member human is on a distinguished road human's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear i am not afraid of losing i have a strong believe that loss will teach me to get me more better so i love to trade and i will more love too do trade if i get loss at any stage in forex

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losing is part of the business but that does not mean that the trader should be afraid of it because it is sometimes in our losses that we discover what works.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no actually i dont thionk that we are afraid to loose in the forex market coz this is what we have to do all of us

Senior Member angeleyes116 is an unknown quantity at this point angeleyes116's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abi tu mai n forex ko new join kia hy ab dekhy kia bnta hy mere sth ha itna zror hy k mai loss k sun k dar jta hu k age esa hu gaya tu mere sari hard working zya hu jy gi

Member diprasnuwa is an unknown quantity at this point diprasnuwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    never under estimate this business. we can become different person on few years ahead when we keep consistently improving our self in this business. have a full heart and says i build this business for my generation so they can get better life, forex online trading business is famous as a good online trading business and a good source of income for all over the world.
    majority of peoples have join this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 373 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)