+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 373 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member usmanshahzad is an unknown quantity at this point usmanshahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mujay forex may loss nahi hoia may abi forex india may kam kar rha hun lakin ager maray sath asa ho to may afraid zaror hun ga k k may nay mahnat say say bonus hasil kiya ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i forever trade on Forex platform with a hopeful mind and it is very significant to stay away from fear of behind. risk of losing is always concerned in every business and we can not abandon it but if we get it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunny_hero24 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny_hero24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in my point of view no i am not afraid from losses because i know forex is a very risky business but if trader has good knowledge and proper experience then those trader earn money easily in forex market it was too good and profitable business for me

Senior Member Saib3052 is on a distinguished road Saib3052's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not i am not afraid of losing in Forex because Forex is a business and every business have loss and the risk of loss, without loss and risk of loss business is not a business, so people should not afraid from the business it is the part of the business......

Banned sadeeq akbar is an unknown quantity at this point sadeeq akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haaan ge me kaaafi dar jaata hooon jab bhi me trade lagata hooon kyuuuun k market ka kuch pata nahi hota is liye bht dar aga rehta hia k kahiii buy me neche aur sell me oooper na chali jaaaye . But we can control it by having a firm experience on the trade market thing and there will be less tension then.

Banned waheed300 is an unknown quantity at this point waheed300's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dearforex main agar mehnat or knowlege hasil karky ki jae to forex aik bht acha business hai forex main kamyaabi ke lea zarori hai ke forex ke bary main momkina tor par jo bhi ho sakky information hasil kary market main dhiyaan de or knowlege se faida hasil kary haan ya fitri amal hai ke jb kisi person agar thora ziada nuqsaan hota hai to wo dar jata hai ngar kisi ko darna nahain chahea.

Member FXBD is an unknown quantity at this point FXBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that was before .now am no longer afraid because i already lose too much ..no fear is left only void,lol .Btw.there is nothing to be afraid of this market ,you just have to study the movement of the market seriously and you will find your right rhythm of trading sooner or later.

Senior Member ndfiesqu01 is an unknown quantity at this point ndfiesqu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not afraid to loosing in Forex cos any business have loss and profit . if i don't get loss then i never be learn well business . After i get loss then i be serious about my business and get profit from my business .

Senior Member faisal98 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji loss ka sun k dar to lagta hai lekin profit and loss business ka hisa hote hain. . . agr hum loss se bohat zayada dar jaen gy to hum mai next pRofit earn kqne ka or us loss ko recovr krne ka koi hosla nai hoga. .hame us loss se dar k mukhtat ho jana chagye or next time us se baChne ki try krni chahye. .

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apni money forex main khonay say nahe darta jitna chance forex main money loss ka hai utna he chance yahan per money making ka hai loss profit to har business main chaltey he rahtay hain in say ghabrana nahe chaheay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 373 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)