+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 373 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member ilyasafridi is an unknown quantity at this point ilyasafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?

yes why not. when we start trade there is huge fear also with you that what will be done. so it is due to non knowing about the forex trade. well avoid the afraid just doing work on demo account and make your knowledge well then start your trade and i am sure you will never be afraid

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghulambhatti is an unknown quantity at this point ghulambhatti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere bhai dar to boht agat hai kiunke is business mai loss bhi hota hai duniya ka koi esa kamyaab business ni jis main loss na ho loss ko bardasht karo our earning ko accept karo our karna sikho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Iamusman is an unknown quantity at this point Iamusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is the real business where the chances or risks of lossing are always be greater than that to get the profits in the forex trading so always be a afraidness for the trader to get the very best of the forex trading.. the forex trader also have to get the analysis of the market on the daily bases..

Senior Member umer786 is on a distinguished road umer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai agr kisi ko be kam ko krna hae to is mai mehnat ke jati hae forex mai agr kisi ko be kam ko krna hae is mai agr forex ko sekhna hae to forex is very good business hae forex mai agr loss hota hae to is mai mere khayal sy k agr loss hota hae to zahir hae k sad to insan hota he hae.

Senior Member waseemkhan is on a distinguished road waseemkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nain g main q afraid karo ga waisay b hain forex online busnise main afraid nain hona chaheye q k forex ham ko jo feauters day rahi hai ham ko afraid karna he nain chaheye agar aaap loss kar gay hain to tray again r dubaara trading karain

Senior Member tinaalina is an unknown quantity at this point tinaalina's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main ap ko loss or profit to ho hi jata ha is main paryshan hony ki zorat nai han ap ko profit nai ho ga ap jo koi b business start kro ye soch kar start karo k is main loss or profit b life k sath hi sath ha ap loss ko bol kar agay profit ka sochao k mujhy loss kam se kam ho or profit zayada sa zayada hir business main loss or profit sath sath hi chalta han

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose and profit is part of any business in forex if we are experienced and knowledge able we can minimize our loss and increase profit with better strategy's like hedging. and we can use stop loss and money management to prevent from lose

Senior Member waqasali is an unknown quantity at this point waqasali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main jaise k har ko just kamana chahta hai is laiye uskko lose krne ka bhi khaof hota hai , i think k yeh khaof har ksi kko hota hai k wo earn krne k bjaye kahen lose hi na kr de, so mujay bhi trade main aksar yeh dar reht hai magar trade main hi to profit hai

Senior Member Riza84 is an unknown quantity at this point Riza84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the loss and profit is a concequence that should we accept in forex business. therefore, we always try to learn and practice more diligently about any strategy for minimize the loss and maximize the profit.
    THANKS INDIAN-FORUM

Senior Member sadiajavaid66 is an unknown quantity at this point sadiajavaid66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am afraid mostly then when i use a large amount to invest in forex but otherwise when i use short way then i use short amount to invest and then also i am worried about my amount of money. Every time forex make us in worry situation. But then i am happy when i earn much than my views.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 373 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)