+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 373 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader afraid of losing money. It is very bad feeling, nobody likes losing money. But the fear is vincible by learning more and more. Even experienced traders are afraid of loss, altough they knows how to avoid it, and how to be stronger than their minds is are. it is hard to learn how to keep calm and don't worry.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Banned joeboy2244 is an unknown quantity at this point joeboy2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    wins and losses are part of life as well as of forex if some is denying this fact he is the greatest fool of the world
    fear of losing is a good thing it will prevent you for making trades is a part of every business in the world. Forex trading is a types of online business which includes probability of loss but we can reduce our loss in the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faiez is an unknown quantity at this point faiez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is quite normal .. we do not like losses, but it happens!
    the important thing is to set carefully the stoploss to protect the capital in case of loss ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tariq badal is an unknown quantity at this point tariq badal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profit to business ka part hai is main darna to nai chahiay hian isko face karna chahaiay hian is mai agar apko loss b hojata hain to ap is ko recover kar saktay hian is may wapis utna he profit kar saktay hian jo ap nai loss kia ho so its not so hard just make a good trade and then win the race.

Senior Member indiansisir66 is an unknown quantity at this point indiansisir66's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i participate forex trading i knew from the beginning that as i can represent money it is real attainable to lose everything and i took the decision to continue doesn't thing to lose or not so am not frightened o recede and the better dealer eff never the dread to retrogress.

Senior Member Albatros is an unknown quantity at this point Albatros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes boss sometime i am very afraid of losing in forex because many time i am very shorkt what is it ?

Senior Member fxheart1 is an unknown quantity at this point fxheart1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no sir i am not afraid when i loss the money thorough the forex work becouse loss and profit is the gift in forex for trader so i think every trader are not afraid from the loss and if you have no experience then you have to afraid from the forex work and want to save the money but save money then when you know about forex work is good.

Banned suabid is an unknown quantity at this point suabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a big online marketing place all over the world. We should not afraid in Forex trading time. We should study more and demo more practice to become skilled in Forex trade

Banned morx is an unknown quantity at this point morx's Avatar
    Thanks
    je dear me forex ke loss se khof zada nhi hun wo is liy ke mene forex ke demo account per achy trha kam kya he or me ne is se kafi knowledge hasil kya he jo muj ko forex me real trading me profit hasil karny me kafi help kary ga.

Senior Member raz3 is an unknown quantity at this point raz3's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not afraid of losing in forex i always trade on Forex platform with a positive mind and it is very important to avoid fear of losing. risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking, then it lead us toward serious losses.so thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 373 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)