+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 373 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member rishi115 is an unknown quantity at this point rishi115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi bhi may forex se nhi darta kiu k muje forex k bary may kafi knowledge hy hy or may 4 saal se kaam kr rha hn or earn be kr rha hn is lie may forex may loss se nhi darta .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wahid04 is an unknown quantity at this point wahid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mujhy tu is main kafi dar bhi lagta hai or main relax bhi hota hon is kam main jab profit hta hai tu loss ka dar lagta hai or jab los hota hai tu main sochta hon kay profit bhitu ho ga na is main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pijuice is an unknown quantity at this point pijuice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never afraid for the loss and I allows be prepared for the loss because I know that forex is the most risky business in the world and any time I can loss my capital, But I do well practice and I do allows good money management and other things so I am not afraid.

Senior Member shamimamjed is an unknown quantity at this point shamimamjed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not at all main to afraid naheen hoon forex main trade kay liya koinkay yahan per trade aik challenge ki tarah ha ap ko apnay kaam say profit lana perta ha yeh koee easy work naheen ha es m ain bohat mahnat ki zaroorat hotee ha jab ap kay pas pura knowledge or experience ho ga to fully confidence kay saath trade ker kay profit gain ker saktay hian es liya kisi bhee ko yhan per trade kernay main darna naheen chahiya .

Member forexghoost is an unknown quantity at this point forexghoost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan forex me loss hony sy aksar newbie afraid ho jaty hain par mery khial me forex tradiing ek business hai aur loss bi business ka ek part hota hai is ley un ko confident hona chahiye is tarah wo relax feel karain gy aur behtar tareeky sy trading karain gy aur un k loss k chances kam ho jain gy

Junior Member mehedi07 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure just about every trade has earnings in addition to decline. Fx is usually a huge internet promotion place around the globe. We have to certainly not scared in Currency trading occasion. We have to study additional in addition to demo additional process for being competent in Foreign exchange trade. we could lessen each of our decline in forex through the use of correct understanding, knowledge in addition to great talent about exchanging in the market.

Senior Member nisar400 is an unknown quantity at this point nisar400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes everyone afraid of losing his money but it is the rule of trade either loss or profit so to win you should take risk

Senior Member pappusargodhian is an unknown quantity at this point pappusargodhian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i am not afraid of losing money in Forex. The reason is, loss is the part of business. If we have not ability to face the loss we can not do business in the world. We should learn this business with sincerely. We should not take risk during the tuition.

Banned inrain is an unknown quantity at this point inrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    but after some losses i close my trading by thinking that losses is the part of this forex market....i feel frightened while opening any trade or when the trade goes on losing. ...yeah i also afraid of losing money in forex market.

Senior Member sdtonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point sdtonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not afraid for losing money. Loss is the part of forex. You can get experience by losing money. You can learn form it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 373 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)