+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader afraid from loss in trading. Only those traders are escaping from this situation and thread who has the proper knowledge and experience of trading. They has the less risk of loss and they can earn the money from this business easily through trading. and Yes every trader afraid from the loss in trading because this business is very risky and full of tension for those traders who has not enough knowledge and experience of trading. They start the business without obtaining the proper experience and training.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is not easy and when we use real trading accounts it is normal to fear from losing our money, so we should not use real trading account before learning and practice well and get successful strategy, we can learn and practice and test our trading strategies on demo trading before use real trading, in demo account we can learn how to trade properly and how to use good money management to avoid get heavy losses.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not painful if do it hue right way. If you have suffered a loss which means that you did some incorrect decision. You did not practice on your demo account which you should do only then you should enter a live trading account. and my dear loss is the part of all kind of business but in forex trading loss element is very high i also afraid from loss in forex trading market but we can reduce the loss element by gain proper knowledge of frorex trading market and learn all techniques and strategies to prevent himself from loss but it is the part of a business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally i fear to loss in forex yes it is true that forex loss is s part of whether we like it or not i thing we can learn a lot from mistake. i thing most of trader are loser and i'm 95% fear is not to be among them. and I think no other person want to loss their money from any business Most of the person want to become prosper they never think about they will loss but I think most of the person became afraid about their loss.I never afraid of losing money but I want to earn do not want to loss in forex.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is some charactord that you have to make sure you have gone through before and making sure that you have overcome the fear that will be in such a way that you ahve to take that fear out best way is throgh the demo and I work so hard to be avoided and could not overcome them both I'm not afraid of the loss because of fear affects the psychological and can not make the right decision

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not afraid of losing in Forex because i know that loss ia a part of business. i shall not gain all the time. some time there will be loss but during losing u have to very careful. so do not afraid just take it as a challenge.
    and ofcourse there are loss fears in the sole of every investor if you ask me but what make me sure is that I trade with the trend that is what I do I use stop loss and that make my trade good and safe that is my secret

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my frined I never afried for the loss and I allows be prepared for the loss because I know that forex is the most risky business in the world and any time I can loss my capital,But I do well practice and I do allows good money management and that's why i am not afraid. and Yes i am fear i would have loseing money Forex business, Many traders they are not proper handing Acconts not haveing trade management, like any kind of wrong doing happings in the market always ...

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not just me, everyone here present is afraid of losing money in forex . So all my friends I request you to trade carefully in forex and wish you all very best of luck as loss is very painful . and I trade the Forex trading platform, with a positive attitude and is very important to avoid the fear of losing. Risk of loss is always involved in every business, we can't ignore it, but if I put the negative thought forms and then causing serious losses.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am afraid loss, Lots of trading actions and factors makes traders lose money, some are corrected easily, some can not be correct easily it takes much time to correct time. And the maximization of the profits is by doings of traders, traders without serious trading analysis and calculation can make the wealth in trading. As simple as this. Are you afraid of losing in forex?!!! losing and winning is a part of this online business. In order to avoid losing in forex you have to start with a demo account then you will gain experience that will help you later to trade with real money and make profit.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujh ko dar to lagta hai ke mera loss ho sakta hai lekin mein pori information ke sath he work kar raha hon forex trade mein jab men es terha say work karta hon to kabi be trade mein mera loss ni howa hai hamesha he profit hota hai Kuxh trader's jb real trading start krty hn to wo without learning ke green garden zehan me la kr trading start kr dety hn jbke forex me aisa kuch nh hy apko proper learning krni chahye apka aik teacher hona chahye jo apko plhar mushki6se bahir laye aur ap loss ke dar se Buch Sky aur forex me kamyab bny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)