+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 373 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Forex can be a great online promotion place anywhere on the planet. we must always not be afraid in Forex mercantilism. we must always learn a lot and show many applications to become proficient in Forex trading. Proficient traders will get results from Forex trading. therefore we must always be able to understand market trends well and are proficient in them. and Yes Fear of losing money is the main factor of business but I also believe that when you trade in positive thoughts and make good strategies rather than unnecessary fear of staying strong always nervous because some time loss is also part of the business, we can avoid money losses through knowledge that good and the best strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses and profits are part of the business. so I am not afraid to lose. because that can happen in any business. although forex is a business so losses can occur in this business. this is a very simple problem for business. I think no one should be afraid of losing and must have confidence. so he cannot succeed in trading life and I think losses are part of the forex business ... sometimes we can make profits but sometimes we face losses .. I have never been afraid of losing money in forex. we must trade with an open mind and control our emotions so that we will be successful and get consistent money on forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot say that there are no losses in Forex trading. You will not know the results of your trade. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. It depends on the market. There are several ways that traders must know to avoid losses such as being well prepared before trading, having patience and discipline to study and research, applying sound money management techniques and approaching trading activities as a business. Those are the things that I remember so I'm not afraid to lose here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex trading has no tension. I'm sure almost every transaction has benefits other than burning. Fx is usually a massive internet promotion area everywhere. We must really not worry about the time period of Fx trading. We need to look further and try a far more process to be known with foreign currency trading. Knowledgeable professionals can of course earn by trading foreign currencies. So we have to be competent to fully understand this market trend adequately and also don't know much about it. So, don't be afraid. And it is a fact that almost every trader has a fear of losing but that affects our trade when we take it seriously. The fear of losing stops us from making trade decisions even at the very best opportunity for profit.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveYou View Post
    Money loss fear to har kisi ko hota he kyu. Keh business me loss and profit hona business ka hisaa hota he likan bohat ziada loss krdena ye ak bht buri baat he our iska fear mujhu rehta he kyun keh me still is business me bohat loss kr raha ho mey mehnat kr raha ho likan phr bhi jab koi trade active hoti he to mujhu money fear ka loss rehta he isiliye me is fear ko control krna chahta ho.
    Forex Trading main Trader ko losing ka fear hota hy but Trader ko chhy woh Trading main afraid ho kay Trading na karay aor Forex Trading main thek experience say work karay aor Forex Trading market ky rules ko follow kia karay aor Trading market kay trend ko follow kia karay is tarah sy woh Forex Trading main losing ny karay ga

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am afraid to lose in forex because there are so many traders who face losses. so I always care about that. I don't think I invested big money from that. yes sometimes I am really afraid of losing because everyone wants to get big money and me too so I really feel bad when I get a big loss.

Member ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money loss fear to har kisi ko hota he kyu. Keh business me loss and profit hona business ka hisaa hota he likan bohat ziada loss krdena ye ak bht buri baat he our iska fear mujhu rehta he kyun keh me still is business me bohat loss kr raha ho mey mehnat kr raha ho likan phr bhi jab koi trade active hoti he to mujhu money fear ka loss rehta he isiliye me is fear ko control krna chahta ho.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko losing ka fear hota hy but Trader ko chhy woh Trading main afraid ho kay Trading na karay aor Forex Trading main thek experience say work karay aor Forex Trading market ky rules ko follow kia karay aor Trading market kay trend ko follow kia karay is tarah sy woh Forex Trading main losing ny karay ga

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this business is very dangerous and very risky, forex trading can make you lose a lot of money, so. do not invest with all your money or with borrowed money, still apply good money management to limit your risk ... don't be afraid of losing money in the forex business and I think if I use the capital that I have collected from the forum posting bonus, I am not so afraid of lose. Because we like it, it has nothing to lose. Only if we lose our capital have we accumulated fatigue, we only lose in terms of time, energy, and internet connection that we use.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your behavior must be optimistic when trading if someone thinks and is afraid of his investment, he does not produce more because he cannot develop good strategies so that he can earn money with his planning. so I am not afraid of losing. and Yes we know forex is a very risky business. So before I started trading, I had something scary because I lost money. But now I am not afraid. because when I lose money I work on posting, then quickly exchange money from my account.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 373 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)