+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 373 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders must realize that this is a very important time for them. if they don't work wisely then it can cause problems for them. if they have gained the right knowledge about this business then they should start with small lots. and keep practicing and I can't be afraid of losing at Forex, because losing is part of business. If we work with attention than we cannot face loss if not then we are afraid of losing then losing is good for learning what we did wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I personally think you are right my dear, also I found that to be afraid in forex works well in all areas we can think that the right market is well spread and straight and we must rule when we are all known to develop formation trade we must obey the right working principle is we all support we are all said to have fear at one point or another

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade on the forex platform with positive thoughts and it is very important to avoid the fear of losing the risk of losing always being involved in every good business thing that will prevent you from trading that you cannot afford and that will end up in your consumption All equity so yes I am afraid in forex because losing money and Losing are part of business but we are all human so we might be afraid of losing our money in forex trading, so it is possible that 95 percent are afraid of losses in forex trading and that we are the reason why it is risky.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I constantly work around the Forex stage for certain personalities. What's more, it would be very critical to have to keep away from the fear of losing. The danger of loss will be constantly included in every business. Furthermore, we cannot ignore it. Although we consider it in the structure of negative thinking, after that it causes us not to joke about misfortune. and I think that's the truth and I personally believe that not afraid of losing because losing is part of this business we cannot lose because it's part of the business, but we need to try and gain good knowledge, skills and experience before we start trading so we can get more profit.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general, my dear in forex trading, I really consider that to be an important thing for traders, who must have the mindset that losses are part of this forex business. actually scared of the loss too, because it will make us more careful in making decisions when trading. but on the other hand we must also be prepared and able to accept when we have to suffer losses in forex trading. and I think every trader is afraid of losing money in Forex trading. We need to tell Forex about without real and original symptoms of its trading principles. This will help us make the right trading strategy so that we don't approach losses in trading all the time.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think that you have a fear of losing money then you can't trade means you don't have the confidence to trade, learn lots of exercises that build a lot of confidence and then become real if you trade like this with the thought of losing money then you have to Deal with losses with many mistakes in small mistakes Forex will cause losses and forex is our life that completes all our dreams, we must respect forex. Forex affects our lifestyle and you can earn a lot of money through trading. No need to work using Forex because trading is long and trading is safe. it is our business and it gives us a lot of income, it is a different thing that gives us small or large amounts or also gives a loss. We all try to profit from it, so it is a thankful business for us.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, I see that profit and loss are a part of every trader can be afraid here where everyone can do this business to get money here, forex has a time of loss which is a good opportunity to get money here where every trader can do this business to get money and, I'm not afraid to lose because of poor traders. I am jion Forex India forum and get a useful daily base. But you know that the Forex market has advantages and disadvantages. If we work on the market on the basis of strategy. Then we are afraid of losing and recovering losses.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can lose the right idea is to believe that the right efforts have been well followed and for the problems given we must really be at the level we see we must understand the right vlaue and believe in each and every best in an effort the correct idea is to actually run the market with good choices and everyone is afraid of losses in the forex market, but you must accept losses, such as losing profits, because part of the job and must be handled carefully until you reach a good rate in the transaction and achieve a good profit

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the forex trading business is very profitable and high risk business in the world, so I am afraid of losing money in the forex trading business. I don't want to lose money by making a mistake or making a wrong trade. I like to do money management and analysis of currency pairs before taking one trade. That is why I am afraid of losing money. I try to make my trade safe all the time.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders forex mien lalach as lyee kerte hien k wo as mien kuch na kuch kama len magar as mien ham kuch na kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien her bar kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar dakh ker as mien kaam kerna hota h agar ham galat waqt per trade kerte hien tu ham as mien apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien aik ala trader ban ker ham ko as mien kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee kerna hota h jo b as mien lalach kerte hien un mien sy aksar as mien sirf apna nuqsan kerte hien aur nuqsan k sewa wo kuch b nahi kerte hien as lyee agar thora profit b hota h tu ham ko qabol ker lena hota h.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 373 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)