+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 373 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitin2 View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko loss ka afraid nahi hona chahiye esme trader ka loss bhi part hai aur esme trader ko apni galti ko samajhna chahiye esme trader jetna khud se market me dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko high risk nahi lena chahiye aur na he jald baaji me trader ko trade open karna chahiye.
    sar aesa to koi b business nhi hay pory world men jis men insan ko nuksan na huwa hon risk to sab lety hain is dunyan men jo b koi busuness kar raha hay wo ek risk k sath hi select hay agar risk nhi lega koi to pher ham kesay profit earn kar sakengy chota say chota b koi business ho usme hamen risk lena hay to forex trading men b hamen risk lena parta hay aesa koi b traders nhi hoga is forums men jisne starting say lekar aj tak ek trade say b loss nhi keya ho onlu hamen shaheye k ham k hamen loss hone par upset nhi hona chaheye is trah to ham kabi b profit hasel nhi kar sakengy ham apny loss k bad apna trading ka stratgey badlen aur marketing k trends ko achi trah say dekhen bas

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Think that all comes with almost the possibility of damage. Currency trading is often a good advertisement everywhere. We are not afraid of money in many trading opportunities. We need to explore further with certified forex training demos. You can make Forex trading and market play to recognize our country as the most effective. and everyone will be afraid of losing or going bankrupt in the forex world. Therefore, there are many things you can do to avoid continuous loss, practice to be able to hold emotions and discipline as well as system control systems and techniques that we have made. That will make the loss less.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to quraf For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am afraid of losing forex but this phrase does not come at an early stage because of my expectations and when it worsened I fell tense but there is also hope that the market will turn to me and this hope sometimes makes me lose help at any time to make a profit and it really depends, for example if I am a novice trader then it's natural to lose money (if we lose logically!) and we can learn from our losses. but if we always lose money then it's not good and it's better to reconsider our way of trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to belasan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Her trader trade kerny mien darta hai as lyee ham ko as mien darna nahi chaye aur ham ko as mien boss trading mien ham munafa aur nuqsan dono ho sakte hien magar jab as mien darte hien tu ham as mien sirf apna nuqsan hi kerte hie as lyee ham ko as mien her bar dar kar kaam nahi karna hota h aur ham ko apni soch ko mehdod nahi karna hota h agar ham as mien apna aik bar mind bana lete hien tu ham ko as mien us trade ko zaror open karna hota h aur ham ko as mien zaror kamaee hasil kerna hota h as lyee mien as mien kabhi b trading mien darta nahi hun aur agar mien as mien aik bar mind bana leta hun tu mien as mien trade zaror open ker dety hien or earning ker lety hien.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aswat View Post
    no I am not afraid of losing mony because this is part of life in life up and down happens in the same way in forex also losses must also be borne but you must learn from your losses and not repeat your mistakes in the future then you will not lose and market the forex market needs good and good knowledge to earn income in this market. Without good knowledge and good education everyone cannot earn good income here with bad profits. So every trader can be a loser here this market.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko loss ka afraid nahi hona chahiye esme trader ka loss bhi part hai aur esme trader ko apni galti ko samajhna chahiye esme trader jetna khud se market me dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko high risk nahi lena chahiye aur na he jald baaji me trader ko trade open karna chahiye.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I am not afraid of losing mony because this is part of life in life up and down happens in the same way in forex also losses must also be borne but you must learn from your losses and not repeat your mistakes in the future then you will not lose and market the forex market needs good and good knowledge to earn income in this market. Without good knowledge and good education everyone cannot earn good income here with bad profits. So every trader can be a loser here this market.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss are part of any business and in particular trade and forex trading are no exception. A good and experienced trader knows that if we lose in any trade we learn also from the trade that why we lose and what mistakes we make in trading. So, whenever we trade we must be prepared for losses and I am never afraid of losing money knowing losses and profits will come in all trades. and Sometimes my colleagues are connected with rejecting the Forex market, in fact, being part of any company in the world, trading with real prices, the type of internet business that is associated with the opportunity to be corrupt. But we can reduce losses with expert market exchanges, the right method to handle experience on the market, combined with good skills.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business has a loss and income. So we need to try and emerge as traders who are skilled in foreign exchange. We should no longer lose in foreign exchange. Foreign exchange is very popular everywhere in the international world. If we are able to be professional in currency exchange, we can learn more from here. We should threaten management well in forex. and losses are part of the trade and every trader must accept it normally. forex is an online business that includes possible losses but we can reduce them to take the right steps. like we have to learn more forex and practice it with a demo account. besides controlling emotions, staying patient, analyzing the market, staying disciplined, working hard and money management is needed to avoid losses.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rejang For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-05-31)

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, forex trading is a type of online business that includes possible losses but we can reduce our losses on the forex market by using good knowledge, experience and skills about trading on the market. and the first time when I lost my money from forex I was very scared but I returned to stepping on foreign exchange with my good strategy & experience. That's why now I get a lot of money from the forex business. Losses are not facts on the forex site.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some people are afraid of losing in business I think that if losses are not in your business you cannot make a good business in business you must first have the courage to deal with losses so you can slowly make money and then you can be a good businessman and yes everyone is afraid of losing money in forex trading, try to control your emotions in forex trading because it is a very bad thing in forex that will give you a loss if you have good knowledge and good investment in trading forex then you can get more money every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 373 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)