+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 373 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    can make the great forex exchanging a swell life just as of forex if some is denying this reality he is the best trick of the world

dread of losing is something to be thankful for it will anticipate you for making exchanges that you can't bear the cost of and that will wind up in the utilization of your entire value.
    नहीं, मैं पैसे खोने से डरता नहीं हूं और मुझे नहीं लगता कि किसी को भी डरना चाहिए क्योंकि जैसे हम सभी जानते हैं कि पैसा एक ऐसी चीज है जिसका कोई हाथ नहीं है, इसलिए हमें इसे खोने का डर नहीं है और अगर कोई चाहे तो किसी भी व्यापारिक मंच पर एक सफल व्यापारी बनने के लिए तो उसे इस डर से भी छुटकारा पाना होगा और वास्तव में नुकसान मेरे लिए एक सामान्य दोस्त है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-12-20)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every trader must have no fear of loss while trading in the market, I think it is a natural thing, as long as fear does not become too large because fear will make us more cautious in making decisions while trading but as a Forex trader, must be willing to take risks, to take risks, we will make the profit. Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading market main losing na kary aor Forex Trading main proper Trading ka experience ho aor Trading main thek Trading market ko smj kar Trading kary aor Forex Trading main proper Trading planning kar kay Forex Trading say earning kia kary us ko Trading main losing nhy hogy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-12-20)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    can make the great forex exchanging a swell life just as of forex if some is denying this reality he is the best trick of the world

dread of losing is something to be thankful for it will anticipate you for making exchanges that you can't bear the cost of and that will wind up in the utilization of your entire value.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par hum loss k bad kafi tenshion mai aty hain humy chayay k yaha par agar hum apny ander confidence lai kar aye gay tou hum kafi behter performance dai sakty hain laikin jab trader yaha par aysa kuch nahe karta hai is leyay sab sai pehly humy paractise mai entry laina sekhni hai k kis point sai hum yai kar sakty hain.. han kisi bhi karober ko shuru karnay mein nuqsan ka ziada dar hota hai kyon ke wo us insan ke liye first time hota hai magar jab insan us karobar mein kuch study karta hai then us ke chance of loss bohot kam ho jatay hain aur wo profit karta hai aur kafi involve rehta hia

7. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-12-20)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not afraid of losing money and I don't think anyone should be afraid because like we all know that money is something that has no hands, so we don't have to be afraid of losing it and if anyone wants to become a successful trader at any trading forum then he has to get rid of this fear too and in fact the loss is a normal friend for me because it has been two years of experience with loss.so, loss is a common problem & I am still trying to learn more because learning is my last solution. however, I am waiting for my success & I know that is clearly possible for me.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai loss krne ka toh dar sbi ko hotta hai..jb koi trader apni tradi ng entry bannta hai to wo sirf apne profit k lia hi bannta hai agr esy mai uski trade jo ki usne anylsis kr k banni thi wo wrong ho jaata hai to usko bahut afoss hotta hai eslia forex mai logo accha se accha entry point bannte hai jis se ki wo loss se bacch sake G ha bilkul har trader ki taraha mujhe bhi thora daar to lagta hai k mujhe trading me ziada loss na ho jae aur bohot se traders jab apni trading ko start karte hain to un ko daar lagta hai k kahin un ko loss nae ho jae ye fear hai aur is ki waja se bhi forex trading pe kafi effects ate hain aur ap ki trading bhi effect hoti hai...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My initial use my real account is very afraid of losing. I even collected money in order to deposit $ 20 and feel trading. Because of my fear of excessive end I lost $ 20. I am frustrated for the money itself. The next month I think probably with capital $ 70 I can more easily trading but eventually margincall well until I discovered the technique of using Fibonacci and I believe this technique is very good and I always apply. Jab yeh business start kiya tha tab mujhe bahot dar lagta tha because jab aap ke samney aapki negative lots chal rahi hoti hain tab darr aur tension dono aap ke liey bahot ziada hoti hain but time ke sath sath yeh cheez kam hojati hai aur aap ka confidence recover hojata hai.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be better to have a disturbing fear that the trade we place could end in loss and take precautionary measures to place stoplosses in the right place so that the losses are imitated and controlled. Those who are overly confident will only be able to end up sooner or later to take on the right account management, sometimes the hard way. It's better to have fear and limit losses. And every trader must know that losing is an inseparable part of the totality of the forex trading business as well as winning is part of it too and only because we come to the conclusion that the forex market is a business and not a job, so we know you sometimes have to lose your business because the account books state that you will have a loss and profit side.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I am afraid of losing in forex, but I think forex is very risky at all, so I have to be able to reduce losses in the forex market, forex is not just a job, people can adopt it for all of their financial needs ... and can get maximum results from before and Forex is the biggest online marketing place in the whole world, you cannot be afraid of forex because it is very real for us, we can produce using forex trading it is the best trading website, forex gives us opportunities, you can get it at home and getting rich day by day, my experience using forex trading is the best, I am not afraid of losing forex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Jee bilkul loss hone par matam manane se kahi guna ziada behtr hai k ap uski waja janen or usko kam krni ki kosish karen lekin yahan ulta hota hai k log loss se itna mayoos hojate hain k forex market ko hi bura bhala kehne lagte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 373 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)