+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i do not feel. because profit and loss is a business aspect. one day we have to face lost for hard work. we must learn from the previous mistakes and try our best in the future. losing is no big deal. we must change it to challenge so that we can fulfill the gape we have created behind. and so I think it is the ultimate weapon to protect the account which is also good you can not avoid such losses if you understand what is happening in this market completely whilst We can avoid from the disadvantages with the peculiar trading skills and self-analysis techniques of trading and moreover they have a long-term trading plan that keeps them from losing and but to get a large amount of it we must learn first because without learning we can not make money from this sector we lose our money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I feel angry whenever I loss in Forex trading Forex trading a bahut jyada gussa Aata Hai Jab Forex trading loss hota hai aur loss Hamari apni mistakes ki wajah se hota hai isliye Zyada gussa nahi aata aur apne log ko Kis Tarah Se recover karna hai uske baare mein planning Karte Hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han ye durast he k jab bhi mujhe loss hota he main bare ghuse ki condition feel karta hon jeise jeise time guzarata he mujhe samjh ati he k ye to karobar he es min loss bhi he aur profit bhi loss bhi hum apni hi kisi na kisi ghalati ki wajah se karte hin phir main apni taleem ki taraf tawajah deita hon forex k bare min aur malomat leita hon es tarha se ye mumkin he k main bari earning kar sakta hon. humari kamyabi es min he k hum es karobar min apni learning ko improve karin aur experience hasii karin es karobar min.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bilkul boht ghusa ata hai aur sath main dukh bhi hota hai ke loss ho gaya laikin mere khaayl se insaan hamaisha apni ghaltion se hi seekhta hai aur ager loss ho to hum mazeed mahant ker ke apne loss ko pura karne ki koshish karte hain.insan hamesha ghaltion se sekhta he.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai aisa to hota hai agar jo trading mein loss hota hai to tab hum jayda pareshan ho jaate hai, yaha par bhai lekin khud ko sambhalana hota hai, apni trading ko sahi karna hoga tabhi hum trading mein sudhar karke achi kamai kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss and profit is the part of the Forex trading market where you can earn money according to your knowledge and experience. Forex trading business isn't an easy business to do but you have to make a lot of things and invest money and time in this business to earn money. You should learn the strategies properly before you apply them. You can trade according to your needs and this business is really a good business so that you can trade as you want to...

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But we can reduce our losses with more awards but to avoid loss of business then we must be careful not to make mistakes we have done before all there first to gain knowledge and make more demos until you can not avoid losses but You can reduce your losses as if If we want to generate profits consistently, we need to learn more about forex trading and People who feel angry at losing and over-excited in profits are basically teenagers because in business profit and loss both is the part that thinks and accepts this before you begin. Asmotions is the weakest point of a businessman who is not in it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All that needs to be done is make a trading plan choose a good system and use a good MM like No one wants to make a loss in forex business as if Because who knows what will happen in the next hours as we have to follow fundamental and technical analysis moreover There are many methods to minimize risks in forex to avoid losses and To avoid losses from forex business because we want more practice and business comes with profit and loss. this is a very risky business. at one time your business is on a climbing road the next time you bite the dust. true that the loss destroys us, we become angry and angry but what about the days when we are in profit. we lose because we are in a hurry to make money. that is not the right thing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how much money you have to make on your own business or you do not have to pay a request for a loan if you are interested in buying one or more of the forex market and you can make sure you pay for your mortgage. hona chaeye I have a lot to say, when I'm still fond of trading, I have to admit that I have a lot of money in my life, or I am very proud to have a lot of money.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost money in Forex recently. Then I realized that I did not have the knowledge and good experience to trade in a real account directly. Immediately I opened a demo account and started learning and practicing and getting bonuses at the same time. Showing anger at us does not help you to grow. Understanding the situation is very important. and Losses should not be allowed to slip. We are also required to know why loss can happen. If we already know the cause, then we can make the evaluation material to create a better trading strategy. If we can apply it, of course our trade quality will be better.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)