+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 402 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member play01 is an unknown quantity at this point play01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No problem of course i make angry and each lone will become its a natural phenomenon if someone lose he will be angry on it .But we must gather from with the intention of loses so with the intention of by no means happen again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    feeling angry at loosing in the forex market is not good for traders because that is the height of emotional trading which is likely to result into loss of an account because wen a trader is emotionally attched to the market he will tend to make serious mistakes in all his market judgements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member circuits01 is an unknown quantity at this point circuits01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is right. You should not feel angry when you lose your money at forex market. It will be more harmful for you. You will be not able to earn profit from here. You must learn to control your emotions.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    some times when i lose money in Forex business then i feel angry upon my self because it happens due to my lack of knowledge and experience about trading.but soon i make my self cool because this is a business and loss and profit is the part of business.

Senior Member xfarhan will become famous soon enough xfarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah sometimes i feel angry its a natural fact when you lose something speacially when you lose money you got angry and dishearted but we need to stay calm and i control my self as much as i can when i lose money in forex

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel very angry if I do some kind of mistake and that gives me some kind of loss. We need to develop such kind of strategy that would make us survive the market fluctuations as well as gives out some returns in the form of regular profits.

Banned sajawalarif is an unknown quantity at this point sajawalarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am acquiesce with you ; you should not be angry when you decrease in forex it will be more harmful for you You will loss afresh if you do not command your emotion

Senior Member rexnet70 is an unknown quantity at this point rexnet70's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think.when we losse on forex market then we losse our energy.But it is a wrong way.If we can do hard work on forex market when we losse our balance.

Member shanju68 is an unknown quantity at this point shanju68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, my company really feels angry, when I was a drop in earnings in the Forex market, mainly because revenue continues to decline, it may be included in the trade, every time we drop in income marketplace, which is my luck, and once my husband and I build circulation in the Forex market, which is also so lucky.

Senior Member jibaboo7 is on a distinguished road jibaboo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhin ap dunia ka koi bi karobar le lo ap ko pehly se apny zhen me ye bat bitha leni chahye ke ap k es karobar ka nafa r nuskan hisa hotay hin. Wo karobar he ni hota jis me nafa r nuksn na ho. Forx trdng me agr mujhy nuksan ho jay tu me ghusa ni kron ga kyon ke nafa r nuksan krobar me dono hoty hin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 402 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)